Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DOES IT REALLY WORK?

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 2:31 AM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Have any of you drank castor oil to make you go into labor?

Options:

yes but it didnt work

yes and i went into labor!

no way

never heard of it..

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

im really close to my due date and i feel like she is never gonna come out casue she hasnt dropped yet and idk im just sick of being pregnant so i was asking around and a couple people told me todrink castor oil.. they said after they drank it the went into labor less than a day later.. is this true? has anyone else done it? cause idk if it was just a coincidence for them or what.. well let me know thanks!
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cierramarie
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 2:38 AM
I know the feeling my son was 11days late and I didnt even want to make it to my due date. Someone told me the same thing, a few people did infact. I never tryed it, but I tryed just about everything else that people say really works. Nothing helped. Babies are just going to come out when they are ready, thats my opinion atleast. Probably not what you wanted to hear. Good luck with it all though, let me know if you do try it.
EmLove
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 2:45 AM

my grandma and mom both claim that they drank it and it worked so I dunno. Im still pregnant but I wouldnt do that.

riverkat04
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 2:46 AM
I dont know if castrol Oil works but i know SEX does, if you have the option use it.
Sheblong
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 3:33 AM
lol I was scared to. I didnt do that cause I didnt want to clean out my system! lol Sex worked for me!
momof3at21
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 3:38 AM
the only thing that i heard that works is to have sex so try i know some times is hard and u dont even want to think about it
ConnorandIsaacs
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 3:49 AM
i never tried it, i don't think it'll work..

what made me go into labor (with my second) was i walked a few miles that day and then had sex that night... about an hour after sex, my water broke!

with my first, i didn't try anything.. i was too lazy even to walk.. lol.. i just let labor happen by itself.

mytrenton
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 7:36 AM
i was told by several people that caster oil would work. haha good luck. it just gave me the runs. ! (i know tmi) but sex does work. and hot baths
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)