Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my daughter is 6 months and she sleeps in her crib in her own room but recently she started waking up up to 6 times a night screaming and wide awake. im afraid she will wake her sister up and everyone else in the house. i have the smallest bedroom so there is no way her crib will fit in my room with all my stuff. i had a pack and play with my oldest daughter but they were always so big. do any of you moms out there know if they sell small pack and plays or anything she can sleep in besides a bassinett?and if you can let me know the prices? thank you so much
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 1:11 PM
Replies (11-13):
aetennant
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 4:17 PM
If you're planning on having her sleep in the top part of the pack 'n play, I'd be careful since she's getting older. They aren't that deep & if she's anything like my son (also 6 months), she'll be pulling herself up & could possibly get out of it. Just something to think about!
Averys_Mommy222
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 4:35 PM
Yes they do make a small pack n' play. I have one that I puchased from target. It is by GRACO and it is called a travel pack n' play. It is much smaller than conventional pack n' plays.
Fireinmyeyez
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 5:41 PM
My daughter is 8 months today and she still sleeps in the pack n play. I just took the bassinet part out and she sleeps on the bottom. That way she can't fall out.

myspace.com/fireinmyeyez85

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)