Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Daipers rash creams....

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What diaper rash cream do you use?

Options:

A&D Ointment

Aveeno

Johnsons Three in one

Zinc Oxide cream

Baby powder

Other...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 31

View Results

okay ladies i gotta say i am not lovin this A&D ointment, i usually use johnson's three in one cream, but i decided to try something different because this case of diaper rash is worse than usual and isn't going away, but the A&D ointment isn't helping either, and i've tried balmex, and aveeno and they didn't work on his minor cases, this one is bigger, (covering most of his "sac") and very red...what do i do?  i use an aveeno oatmeal cream wash on him at every bath and oatmeal bath when i can, we always use the diaper rash cream at every changing and it's still there.  today i gave him a little nakey time after a cooling bath (roomtemp) but at seven months he has no bladder control and i have no carpet cleaner to clean up any accidents, and i can't keep him on a towel period, he's too busy trying to get the toys he's throwing,m any body have suggestions??

by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 5:16 PM
Replies (11-18):
Landonsmommie07
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 9:27 PM

My SIL uses Destin on her baby and it works really well. If that doesnt work take him to the dr and they should be able to give you some that will get rid of it really quickly

luvnkaylabeans
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 9:28 PM
After trying everything else, I was told about  the Butt Paste, too. It's AMAZING. by the next diaper change, her rash is gone. It's not expensive, it's not messy, and it doesn't leave your hands and her little butt smelling and feeling like chemical bleach. I love this stuff (I should work for them. lol) Here's the link...they give out samples I think:
http://www.buttpaste.com/

YourMaya
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 9:56 PM
I use whatever is handy. Emma has never had a reaction to any of them so I think I'm good.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

natethanmom
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:02 PM
Neither of my kids havehad bad rashes, but I always use Desitin anyways.
I'd suggest using Vaseline..that's what the doctors suggestedf using on my son after his circumcision..so its safe and non irritating for him..Good Luck..I hope I helped!!
Jazzy_Baby_1120
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:04 PM
DESITIN ALL THE WAY!  I will never use anything else EVER.  She has never had a diper rash since.  It's great!

trulymommy
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:10 PM
I'm an Arbonne Consultant, and I'm not trying to put a plug in here or anything ladies :-) But I used the Arbonne herbal diaper rash cream on my baby. It's very soothing and by the next morening it's more than halfway gone. I love it and she does as well. Plus it's all natural and not adding any extra chemicals to her little booty.
Kadensmom246
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:52 PM

Try Triple Paste medicated ointment.. This really works great for my son... it doesnt take long at all to get rid of diaper rashes....... I  went to the pharmacy to get i have never seen it anywhere else.. But it is deff. worth a try...

2ajsmommy
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:56 PM
i use corn starch and boudreaux's butt paste
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN