Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

took your advice

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 9:52 PM
  • 1 Replies
went to the doc today. the doc seems to think i am preggers even though the urine test she did was neg. she had someone draw blood and they will get back to me. i told my boyfriend what was going on cause i thought he might want to know (plus i thought he deserved to know) and ya know what he told me!!! i should have waited to get the results and if it was neg just not told him... what an immature moran! but i knew that from the start and i still love him   what can i say. anyways, as much as i want a child right now, i just dont think i can financially afford one. but i will be happy with either result, and kinda disappointed at the same time.
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MommyA85
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:22 PM
I was nervous about telling my husband about my 'new pregnancy' worries, but, how else would I find out since I don't have any income, or a car, or friends with either. Just the night before I told him he was saying how we should wait until we get a house and bla bla bla (I have strong oppinions about the whole "I MUST be prepaired for kids first" thing) If I could have found out first I would have waited to tell him, but at the same time, I didn't want to be anxious alone. If the test is neg, you'll both be more careful because of this scare, but if it's positive, he'll probably be glad you told him as soon as you did. Let us all know!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)