Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

just wanted to say.....

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 9:56 PM
  • 10 Replies
 cafemom is great!  around where i live i dont have many friends because 1-im young and 2-never really 'fit in' but here you can make tons of friends who also hav kids and understand! 

by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RayChol
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:04 PM
i agree! how old are you and where are you at?
newmomma0130
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Quoting RayChol:

i agree! how old are you and where are you at?
  i am 18 almost 19 and live in pennsylvania.  it sucks.  when its 2 hot cant go outside alexis cant handle it and shes to independent and dont like to play with you just herself so im either on here or watching tv or doing puzzles.

ShaylasMommie
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:11 PM
I will be your friend. So far i have been lucky. A few of my friends have kids, and one of my best friends has a son who is only 15 days younger than my daughter. Some places are just more older mom oriented. Do you get bad looks from old people? I'm 22 and i get the most awful hateful looks from older people cause to them i must look like i'm 17. Dont let peoples judgements bother you.

Lilypie Baby Ticker
DEBRA87
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:15 PM
what age you are dont matter as long as your happy thats all that matters
newmomma0130
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:17 PM
 i dont get bad looks most of the time.  they are usually too busy looking at my daughter.  recently i was happy my one friend with a dughter 1 week younger than me moved in like 2 apartments down but until our kids we never hung out or talked or said hi.  but when i get preg. again i expect looks.  o well they can kiss it its my life i can do what i please. 

MommyA85
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:14 PM
We're all young mothers! SO WHAT!! right Ladies!?
vdhrbh
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:16 PM
I agree, I don't have many friends either. I have a few but it seems like there isn't enough time in the day for everything. Most of the time i am up at night online when they are sleep or i dont want to go out with them because i have been at work all day and want to stay home with my baby sometimes they don't understand
NathensMommie
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:29 PM
I was married before i got pregnant i married at 16 and later found out i was pregnant of course i still attended school and 9 other student were pregnant and some of the teachers were real rude but for the most part people are use to young mothers here even our salutorian was 9 months pregnant any-who I already want another baby sooo bad that way my kids are close in age but my husband keeps telling my no..What does you family say about you trying to conceive?
marshallsmomma
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:35 PM
i agree with you! its a great website (except for the occasional drama... we are all women/girls here!! haha what do you expect!!!) but luckily i was fortunate enough to have my aunt (who is only 7 years older than me) have twins a month apart from marshall, and another aunt (who is 4 years older) have a baby 3 months older than marshall... its fun!! but they live closer together than i do with them so i dont get to see them often =(
and dont worry girl i dont have that many friends either, having a baby really shows you who your true friends are!
newmomma0130
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:59 PM

Quoting NathensMommie:

I was married before i got pregnant i married at 16 and later found out i was pregnant of course i still attended school and 9 other student were pregnant and some of the teachers were real rude but for the most part people are use to young mothers here even our salutorian was 9 months pregnant any-who I already want another baby sooo bad that way my kids are close in age but my husband keeps telling my no..What does you family say about you trying to conceive?
  i told my mom and my dad and a few other relatives but they cant really  say anything im 18 and i dont live at home. my mom said it wuld be hard and i should wait but its my life.  only thing that pisses me off is my sister (who is 17 and has a 14 month old decides that she wants another one and hasnt goten her period since the end of may and ive made her take tests infact the one she took today was neg. and it really upsets me that she is into this competition thing.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)