Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

should i be worried?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
a few weeks ago i was just sitting watching a movie and all of a sudden got really thirsty and hot and got up to go the bathroom and had to sit down cuz i felt like i was gonna pass out. the whole hot feeling nauseas, weak but after a few minutes it went away and i felt fine (thats one thing that made me think i might be preggo) i havent had any probs since then but today when i was cooking breakfast i got really hot feeling and had to sit down cuz i couldnt breathe and again after a couple mins it went away and i felt fine. im not sure if thats anything to worry about but i noticed to day (kinda embarrassing) that i had discharge that was brownish and kinda smelled funny and a lil stong and for a about a week ive been kinda itchy down there. im 7-8 weeks preggo now and i dont know if i should go to the doctor or not cuz i didnt have any of this with my first two pregnancies and it kinda worries me. any suggestions on what this could be? i looked stuff up online but didnt find much that could help me on this
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
s.johnson1229
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:56 PM

When I was pregnant with my first 2 I use to feel lightheaded and kind of winded at times. I felt like it was very hard to breathe....and I would immediately have to sit down and then I would be ok. The doctor told me that was normal and to just take it easy. But if you have any kind of foul smelling discharge, i would check with the doctor just to be on the safe side.

ShaylasMommie
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:00 PM
It could be a problem with blood sugar, i felt like that when my blood sugar dropped suddenly. If i were you i would definately go to the doctor and talk to them about it. I didnt ever remember to tell my midwife about my problem, but any of her solutions probably wouldnt of worked. good luck and keep me posted, hope everything is ok.

Lilypie Baby Ticker
dt1mom
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:03 PM
Ya that whole fainting feeling is totally normal i had that happen to me with my last pregnancy. And the discharge is probably some type of infection (maybe a yeast infection) i would talk to your doc about it, but i'm sure it is nothing. With my last pregnancy i had a yeast infection (never really any discharge though), and i had bladder infections constantly. Or you might want to get tested for any STD's (hopefully not that).

N!K! ~>
vdhrbh
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:03 PM
I would have to say you are preggo! (Congrats) and should go to the doctor. I had the same exact symptoms with my pregnancy. I didn't know what was wrong with me and my mom kept asking me if I was and I thought I couldn't be. I would get dizzy like you said and nausea really bad just from the smells of food. Sure enough, I was six weeks pregnant. I had a little bit of brown discharge too and i thought it was my period but i knew it couldn't be it was just spots that's when i called the Dr.
MommyA85
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 11:05 PM
In the beginning of my first pregnancy, I did experience that discharge a little, It turned out to be a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection.) Not a major problem in pregnancy, my doctor said it was quite common. I think you should see your doctor.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN