Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Whats your childs favorite book??

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 1:38 AM
  • 5 Replies
How often do you read to your child, and what is their favorite books?

My son is 2 years old and his all time favorite book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear".... Thanks to that book he has started learning his colors, and the sounds of the animals.... He is very smart...
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GilmoreGal05
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 1:42 AM
I read to my daughter all of the time because she has a lot of books and ever since she could sit up we have been reading to her.  She asks for it constantly.  Right now her favorite book is "Pinkalicious".  It's about this little girl who eats too many pink cupcakes in one day and turns pink.  It is so cute and the illustrations are really cool.

lachryma
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 1:46 AM
Ellie's favorite book right now is this french book I got through Amazon France (way expensive, go through Canada if you want bilingual books, duh I can't believe I didn't think of that at the time), it's the French version of Maisy, except in French its "Mimi" and it has all these flaps that you lift. It's pretty neat she loooves lifting the flaps. She's only one year old so I don't know really if it's helping her vocab (she doesn't have one! well she understands some words but doesn't say any). We read every day as often as she likes.
bridgetm
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 1:50 AM
My son loves loves loves books, he has soo many... his favorite of all time would be "lovey bears story" its a furry bedtime book, its soo cute! he likes Dr. Suess and he also loves anything that has animals in it!
christiansma
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 1:59 AM
It's called, I Love You Through and Through, It's the sweetest book in the world. You can find it here:
http://www.amazon.com/I-Love-You-Through/dp/0439673631/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-4524857-1712123?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184824679&sr=8-1

Hendricks2004
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 2:59 AM
Emma doesnt have a favorite right now cuz shes only 3 months but I read to her every night. I read I LOve You So Much every night and then a couple othes. I rotate books but I read I LOve You So Much every night. I think it explains my love for her perfectly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN