Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Thinking of a tattoo

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 6:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
I want to get a tattoo i always have i just want it to be meaningful, i want it to have something to do with my daughter but i am not completely sure of what i want on my body to represent her  any suggestions?
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
urromancelady
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 6:45 AM
Im getting a celtic motherhood knot, you add a dot for each child, that way when I have more I dont have to keep getting tattoos for each one.
Another cute idea is footprints, Ive seen alot of those.

Victoria Smida, Pure Romance Consultant

www.victoriasmida.pureromance.com

victoriasmida@pureromance.com

MomofMay07
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 6:48 AM
Do you happen to have a link to what one looks like? I think thats a good idea i dont want to cover my body in tattoos but i would like one that has meaning
angel_bree
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 6:49 AM
well my baby's daddy loves eagles and loves our daughter... so hes getting a trible tattoo of an eagle with her intals as the wings... her intals are ajem...  or a trible tattoo with her intals underneath.. heres what that one looks like.. he drew it him self.. with some ideas from the internet... atlantis jade (her 1st name aj 4 short) elizabeth (her middle name) martin.. but thats b4 we added clark.. my last name.. now its atlantis jade elizabeth clark martin (now her last name)
i hope it helps....

MomofMay07
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 7:00 AM
thats really cool looking!  i guess another problem i have is where to put my tattoo but first i guess i better find out what i want :)
urromancelady
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 7:03 AM
http://www.cafemom.com/group/1430/photos/view.php?photo_id=52871

heres a link for a pic of the motherhood knot, a good place for it is on the lower back, I already have my back done though, im getting it on the back of my neck, this sat!!!

Victoria Smida, Pure Romance Consultant

www.victoriasmida.pureromance.com

victoriasmida@pureromance.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN