Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

werid question i know!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 5:20 PM
  • 27 Replies

okay i don't know if i'm pregnant or not...and i plan to find out this weekend!!
but i was curious if any of y'all had weirder symptoms then what most look for while being pregnant?
if so then what were they??
i have noticed lately though, i'm a person that loves/has to have her A&W CREAM SODA EVERYDAY!!
but for like 3 or 4 days now my soda just tastes nasty to me!!
actually anything sweet taste nasty to me and that isn't normal for me!!
so has anyone else had this happen to them while being pregnant??
yes i know , i've had 2 kids before i should know this stuff already.
but for i never had this problem with my other two girls, so i was just curious!!

so if you can write me back with y'all weird symptoms that would be awesome!!

by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katymama1005
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 5:25 PM
my tea and coffee made me ill before I even found out!!! I LOVE tea and coffee so it was def odd!!

floxie_moxie
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 5:25 PM
I really didnt think I was pregnant when I found out. I just thought it was another scare because I was not ready to be pregnant. I had never had heartburn in my entire life, and I was getting it all the sudden. I thought I was just getting older!
          I also crave fried chicken, which I hate with a passion!!! I crave it almost everyday, but when I eat it, I realize why I hate it so much. I've eaten proabably 10 times since I've been pregnant and I hate it everytime!

ARMYWIFE4211
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 5:34 PM

EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT... SO DON'T FEEL DUMB!!! I LOST MY TASTE WITH MY FIRST DAUGHTER AND WITH MY THIRD I COULDN'T GET ENOUGH CAFFEINE!!LOL... SO U MIGHT BE PREGO!!! SO GOOD LUCK!!.. AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU R!!!

chillinmommy
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 5:57 PM
i could not eat any thing throw out my prenecy because i was naused the hole time so i dk what to say
usmcwife2006
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 6:02 PM
Well, every pregnancy is different. Anything sweet made me sick. I am a chocoholic and I can't stand it now! Now I need! to have pizza all the time. Every so often I can handle a SMALL milkshake or hot fudge sundae but I can't really finish it.
steph916
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 6:06 PM
i was a fastfood junky,and after i got pregnant i couldnt eat the stuff. even the smell made me feel sick. so ya u mite be,well good luck with everything
my_little_girl
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 6:08 PM
Well i had a ton of syptoms, it seemed like EVERYTHING was a  symptom! One odd one was my gums were real sinsitive and would bleed!
sheenaakamommy
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 6:19 PM

all i know is when i take a drink of my soda or eat something sweet it leave a really nasty taste in my mouth and i have to brush it away!!
and when i try to get it off my tongue i start to gag!!
i also have a tummy ache/nauseated feeling in my tummy off and on!!!
and heart burn with everything i eat!! even if it's just a turkey and cheese sandwich!!
and i have the sentive gums...i noticed it the other day when ashanti lightly hit my mouth with her head and felt like my mouth was full of blood!!
i can't wait until friday to know if these sypmtoms are because i'm prego or because i'm just messed up!!!
I'M HOPING THAT I'M PREGO WITH MY 3RD CHILD THO!!
but i'm not gettin my hopes up cuz i will be crushed if i'm not!!

Here-I-Am
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 6:22 PM
now i didnt have any cravings or aversions but if you are pregnant maybe you are carrying a boy this time and thats why it is starting differently than when you were pregnant with your two girls
MomOf2LilGirls
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 6:28 PM
Awwww good luck.  With my first daughter it didn't matter what I ate after I hi 4 months I was sick everytime I ate untill the time she popped out, litterally I was sick as I was pushing her out.  With my second daughter nothing to weird with her.  Good luck once again and let us know!

***Proud Mommy Of 2 Girls***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)