Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

werid question i know!!

okay i don't know if i'm pregnant or not...and i plan to find out this weekend!!
but i was curious if any of y'all had weirder symptoms then what most look for while being pregnant?
if so then what were they??
i have noticed lately though, i'm a person that loves/has to have her A&W CREAM SODA EVERYDAY!!
but for like 3 or 4 days now my soda just tastes nasty to me!!
actually anything sweet taste nasty to me and that isn't normal for me!!
so has anyone else had this happen to them while being pregnant??
yes i know , i've had 2 kids before i should know this stuff already.
but for i never had this problem with my other two girls, so i was just curious!!

so if you can write me back with y'all weird symptoms that would be awesome!!

by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 5:20 PM
Replies (21-27):
sheenaakamommy
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 9:06 PM

Quoting Braydens_Mama06:

The first thing I noticed was I would get these weird, sharp pains in my sides when I would roll over in bed.  Not long after those started, I would gag really bad and sometimes throw up a tad when I brushed my teeth and I had a weird taste like pennies in my mouth all the time. 

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother" - Lin Yutang

"Boys are found everywhere - on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to. Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers tolerate them, adults ignore them and Heaven protects them. A boy is Truth with dirt on its face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket." - Alan Marshall Beck

WOW YOU KNOW WHAT NOW THAT I THINK ABOU IT, THE PENNY TASTE IS WHAT I WANT TO COMPARE THE TASTE IN MY MOUTH TOO!! AND I JUST WON'T GO AWAY...EVEN IF I BRUSH MY TEETH AND TONGUE!!

I SO HOPE THAT THIS IS AN EFFECT FROM ME BEIN PREGNANT AND NOT MY BODY BEIN ALL SCREWED UP!!
Jessie4u2000
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 9:07 PM
Okay this might sound wierd but when I was pregnet with both of my kids how I knew was press right above your bone down there and if its hard like a softball then you are proably pregnet. if its squishy then proably not. I dont know it worked for me both times sooo Good Luck ...

Jessie
2angelsofmyown
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 9:11 PM
I had the worst morning sickness with My Daughte which is extemely common, the odd thing is all I could keep down was Lucky Charms, then when I was about 4 months and I was passed the sickness I couldn't stand the taste of them.  Then With my Son I Couldn't stand the smell of oil, it made me sick to the stomach, I didn't know I was pregnant and My Husband is the one who said were having another baby sure enough  week later I found out!
sheenaakamommy
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 9:41 PM

Quoting Jessie4u2000:

Okay this might sound wierd but when I was pregnet with both of my kids how I knew was press right above your bone down there and if its hard like a softball then you are proably pregnet. if its squishy then proably not. I dont know it worked for me both times sooo Good Luck ...

Jessie

layin down or sitting up??
and how hard do i need to press to know??
xraz0rs3xxx
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 9:55 PM
I couldn't eat meat from like 8 weeks to 12 weeks.  I'd get rediculously sick and almost pass out.  Actually, the sight of it itself made me feel sick.

Christmas baby!  I can't wait!

Jessie4u2000
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:47 AM
Quoting Jessie4u2000:

Okay this might sound weird but when I was pregnant with both of my kids how I knew was press right above your bone down there and if its hard like a softball then you are probably pregnant. if its squishy then probably not. I dont know it worked for me both times sooo Good Luck ...

Jessie

Hey I always did it when I was in the shower. and just push until you feel a little bit of pressure b/c if u are pregnant you will fell it . But you have to remember to stand up straight and don't push your stomach out just push in with you first 3 fingers and you with  either feel a little hard or nothing. * remember if you are pregnant it is no bigger than a pea so you are really feeling for your uterus. Just let me know if you need anyhting else

Jessie
hunneydew
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:52 AM
SO YOU ARE PROBABLY PREGNANT AND IT IS PROBABLY A BOY THIS TIME??? I THOUGHT IT WERE GIRL THOUGH WHO MADE PREGANCIES DIFFICULT....MINE WAS.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)