Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What were your pregnancy symptoms???.....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:32 AM
  • 18 Replies
hey gurls... ok lets get right to the chase. what were your pregnancy symptoms?? and how did you feel?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yonniemom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:35 AM
i had really bad morning sickness, but it was all day, i threw up atleast 3 times a day. it was real bad, i had lost a few pounds. they had to put me on meds just so i can eat. i was so happy when i got pass that time.
drinkme8184
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:35 AM
Well, i had a feeling i was pregnant because my boobs hurt really bad, like different from when its that time of the month.  Then i was wicked tired the first trimester, it was horrable.  I was sleeping like 14 hours a day.  I had no other symptoms really.  I have to say though, i would rather be tired all the time, then sick all the time.
thesexyburr
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:37 AM
I'm an avid belly sleeper and when I couldn't sleep on my belly because my boobs were INSANELY sore and when I refused to let my husband touch them, I knew I was pregnant.

SavannahMoMHC2
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:39 AM
My Boobs got sore, my nipples got dark around the edges, I was EXTREMELY tired, upset stomach not quite mfull blown morning sickness yet, just quesiness, and things started smelling stronger more noticeable, and i had a bit of white discharge coming out in my vaginal area which i thought was a yeast infection but it turned out not to be one.....hope it helps
Ang-N-Fern
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:40 AM
LOL... thanx for replying i thought everyone was asleep
MerekTatum
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:40 AM
well lets see...i couldnt keep anything down...literally (not even water) and i was really dizzy

MeadTravis147
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:42 AM
started i felt like i had bad food reaction was sooo sick.. after day 3 i went to the docs (my husband n the friend who lived next door who we norm ate with were sick so i thoguth we all had the same thing) we did i was preg.  *not exspecting it cause i ahd my period liek norm , which tehy told me i get from my grams casue she had her period till seh was 5 monhts for all 7 births* i had BAD morning,noon, and night sickness from then till beging of may (found out at 2 months 3days )  then i was at work n threw up blood.. that put me on bed rest from there out.. and was put ona pill to make me stop throwin up, thank god for meds!  got off that at 4 n half months to see if it had stopped teh morning sickness thankfully it did.. i have had craving for watermellon since 3 months till tonight (ate half a watermellon tonight even)  i been tired as can be, but that could be my low iron they have me on two iron pills n its still low.. but they dont dre to put me on another in fear it might cuause probs.. but the baby is growin right n all so hopefully the baby is ok... i ahve had heart probs b4 and my health is the best tis ever been.. no sinuses or anything this spring!  i am only 7 n half months preg.. so will have to update you on the rest when i get there! but till no the kicking is the worse.... well mornign sickness was bad but thats over.. now to get the kcikin to stop! (is it week 40 yet!?!?)
MikaylasMom623
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:44 AM

I really didn't have any in the begginning....no morning sickness or anything. I am really happy about that. The only thing that had me suspisious was that I was two weeks late! Towards the end I had extremely bad heartburn....I lived on tums...I carried a bottle in my purse, had one next to my bed, and one in my car...LOL!

kassiebabe004
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:45 AM

I didn't have any morning sickness or anything until after I found out that I was pregnant. But it was bad for maybe a month, and then it kind of went away. The rest of my pregnancy was perfect. I miss being pregnant....

firedup813
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:45 AM
you'll laugh at me probably... but I was convinced I had the flu, or at least something like it for the first 10 weeks. My mom took me to Dominican Republic for 10 days for spring break, where I proceeded to feel better and drink all the rum I could get my hands on, and lay on the beach and by the pool all day long... oh and I went snorkling, drove a speed boat, and took a 4 wheeler ramping lol... I got back and got really sick! My doctors thought I had caught something while out of the country, like from the water... but i was at a resort so I knew that wasn't it. Mysteriously one day, I didn't really feel sick anymore... that's when the cramping started... like I felt like someone was stabbing me in my ovaries for 2 weeks... I was extremely tired, dizzy, and on the verge of puking 24/7 those few weeks... I had taken 3 at home preggo tests, all of which reported that I was in fact, NOT PREGNANT! I went to my gyno and asked for a blood test to rule everything out... she even did a pelvic and assured me that I couldn't possibly be pregnant... I was just worried over nothing... 10 minutes later, my blood test results came back and sure enough, I was 10 weeks along. My doc got really worried and sent me immediately to have an ultrasound done... turns out, everything was fine... my baby boy is perfectly healthy and growing great! that's according to my gyno, the ultrasound people, and my ob! haha... go figure!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)