Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What were your pregnancy symptoms???.....

Posted by   + Show Post
hey gurls... ok lets get right to the chase. what were your pregnancy symptoms?? and how did you feel?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:32 AM
Replies (11-18):
KaydensMommy756
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:47 AM
I would have all day sickness and i was always really tired...and i was always in a bad mood or a sad mood

mmhm
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:52 AM
oh man my boobs were like sooo sensitive .. even when my bra brushed against my nipples i wanted to cry..i only got morning sickness around 14 weeks...and i honestly really felt like there was something inside...
mymymama
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:55 AM
well I found out when i was like 2 weeks along cuz my boobs got really itchy and i was throwing up to the point of throwing up blood. I lost like maybe 20 pounds from throwing up in the first trimester. (don't worry i gained 70 more back) I slept all the time. I didn't want to do anything but sleep.
MaryKayTerra
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:56 AM
Well i guess I am not the one to ask then, cause I didn't find out with my son til I was 13 weeks along, lol!
Sidney24
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:43 AM
every womans symptoms are different some have nausea some don't.  I was sick the entire 9 mo with my first daughter only 2 mo with my second daughter and not at all with my son.  Some women stay tired some have way too much energy I personally felt like a wrecking ball just mowed me down right before I tried to get out of bed in the morning.  Ya sometimes get dark splotches on ya skin and hives or even symptoms such as diabetes it's always different just keep in mind it will all be over in 9 mo.
chalinablueyes
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:42 AM
lets see. I didnt have any symptoms before I found out I was preggo. I took a home test just to make sure I wasnt before I started taking these pills to make my period start. I guess I was probably not even a week late. But I have always had issues with my period. I guess looking back though...WE had gone to the fair, and every ride I went on made me feel nausious. Oh and I craved a hot dog with everything on it (if you live in the south you understand EVERYTHING) But at the time I didnt think anything of it. I was drinkin and everything that weekend....
SkylaReneeMom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:53 AM
I had morning, day and night for a hole 31 weeks and they tried meds but they didnt really work, Really tired I just wanted to sleep all day and night. I got car sick really REALLY bad to get from one end of town to another takes 20 min but for us it took no less than 1 hour cuz we have to keep pulling over. and the bad thing we moved when I was 9 weeks about 4 hours away and it took a whole day to travel just 4 hours I was so sick. and I had heartburn 24 hours a day, which didnt help being sick it made me more sick.

MissLea922
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:08 AM

My boobs hurt alot, tired all the time, had to pee all the time, and was always hungry the 1st trimester and the 3rd trimester. And the best of all...no period for 9 months...lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)