Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I left my Dh?Can i do this alone with 4 kids ?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:09 AM
  • 3 Replies
My dh and i have 4 kids well almost together and i just decided that i cant take his crap anymore we planned another child but he still hasnt grown up and i am so mad ,shoud i just be single and not worry about him .I have tried talking until i am blue in the face and nothing its like i am speaking to a wall that has no response wtf .I am tired of being treated bad and i cant take it anymore he is always out ,always mad ,and says mean things that really hurt me i work full time and i raise my kids i am doing the best i can ,i am not trying to spread my buisness so i wont share all the details , but am i doing the right thing if i have given him mutiple time to straighten up ,i am so sad right now i just feel like giving up i just want to stay in bed and not leave but i have my kids and i am preg ,i have already lost 9 pds and i am so hurt and confused .Please give me some help or advice i feel heart broken .This has been posted elsewhere

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Amberwrench
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:15 AM
You gotta think about your health here..And those "babies" health. It is better to come from 2 loving seperate homes than one really messed up one. (In my opinion)

If you think that leaving him is for the best than do it...Of COURSE you can do it...It won't be easy but it will be for the best.

Good Luck!
hunneydew
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:18 AM
YES...I TOTALLY FEEL YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING. I WAS IN A BAD SITUATION (WITH ONLY 1 BUT) AND AS SOON MY SON STARTED SHOWING ME HE WAS UPSET B/C I WAS... I WAS OUTTA THERE!!! FOR A FEW REASONS: IT IS SOO NOT HEALTHY TO RAISE KIDS IN A BAD SITUATION, IF YOU ARENT HAPPY YOU CERTAINLY CAN NOT MAKE YOUR KIDS HAPPY AND THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH RIGHT THERE FOR YOU TO LEAVE, AND ALSO...YOU PROBABLY DONT WANT YOUR KIDS TO GROW UP LIKE HIM, RIGHT??? AND STAYING WITH HIM THEY WILL LEARN HIS BAD WAYS AND IF THATS WHAT THEY SEE AND ALL THEY KNOW...THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE THEY WILL TURN OUT LIKE THAT!!! IT IS VERY HARD TO DO ON YOUR OWN, IT WAS FOR ME WITH ONLY ONE, BUT...THERE WILL PROBABLY BE SOO MANY PEOPLE WHO OFFER THEIR HELP AFTER HE IS OUTTA THE PIC. BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOU ARE A MOM WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE THE STRENGHTH TO DO ANYTHING!!! AND YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND THAT BABY YOU ARE CARRYING AND YOUR OTHER THREE..THEY NEED YOU AND YOU NEED THEM AS WELL.
AmBeR_k
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:20 AM
well last night me an my DH were fighting (as usual) and he brought up the subject of divorce and said "well thursday do you just want to go file"? he asked me that like he asks me if i want to go to a friends house.. so i said if thats what you feel we'll do it.. before all of that he was telling me he married "jerry springer" && that he has "made alot of bad decisions".. he NEVER has said mean things like that before!! we also have 3 kids an one on the way (feb 24,2008) , i am in your same situation no matter how much i try an talk to him it NEVER gets through to him an hasnt in 4 years since it all started! we've been together since i turned 16 (im now 20..21 in october) and i can't take it anymore either. this morning (he works for my our families buisness(my dads)when i was trying to wake him up he had an attitude and kept tellin me he couldnt wait for thursday to get here and when we got here (my dads) he acted like i didnt really exist untill i asked him if he still wanted a divorce or to sit down an TRY to talk things out and he said i dont care do what you want to do ... i dont know what i want or what i need to do anymore! So im leaning more towards a divorce.. we can't keep fighting and all that i dont want my kids around it.. i want to be happy with him.. but if that can't happen then yes divorce will be proceeding .. as i said i dont want my kids around it and them to go through all of our horrible crap. It isn't their fault and they didnt ask to be brought into the world in all the b/s ya know? so i guess my advice (with what im going through too) is to go ahead with the divorce.. it may be hard but you/i can make it. The kids don't need it and neither do we. Best of wishes to ya!

Amber K }i{ mOmmy Of 3 && 1 on the way (2-24-08)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)