Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Just need to vent (sorry if TMI)

ok, so I just had a baby on the 14th. and since then I can't even get my bf to kiss me. he'll peck me on the cheek but won't give me a real kiss. And yes my feelings are hurt. Am i over reacting? I don't think so. I'm used to getting kisses from him all day long and for 11 days now, nothing. Well last night i go into our room and he's in there beatin off. i ask if he wants some help, (tmi, i know). he says sure but asks if i'll get him something to drink first. i go down stairs and have to make some tea for him. by the time i get back up there he has already finished himself.  yet i am hurt again. it's like he don't want nothing to do with me. i just wanna cry. sorry guys, just needed to vent.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:43 AM
Replies (11-12):
HeatherM0529
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:43 AM
my boyfriend was the same way and still is. I had my daughter 11 weeks ago. and just yesterday for the first time in 15 weeks we had sex. It lasted like 2 seconds. He just won't have sex with me. He always tells me that he worked all day or he's tired. but he has time to play games on the computer. I don't know what to tell you, because I'm looking for the same advice.

lilmommy2too
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:44 AM

I fully agree with juilianna... maybe he just doesnt want to get all excited for nothing.. instead of asking ppl on here for some advice why not talk to him about it?... i know its hard but trust me once you find out whats going on then you will feel much better..
Also he may just think that you are too tired and stuff..
Ha!... i wish my bf would give me a break lol... after our first son he wanted to do something as soon as thoose six weeks were up!...

good luck hun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)