Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

i learned about diaper rash

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:00 AM
  • 2 Replies
I used these pampers swaddler diapers and they are fantastic!!! when we got some from my mother in law- they were huggies supreme and she got diaper rash. and any other diaper we tried gave it to her too, so the swaddlers are the only ones that didnt give her rash. and when she did get it we got this stuff called boudreaux's butt paste and it will clear up a bad rash in only like 2 days! so you girls should try this stuff!
Drea
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Destiny25
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:09 AM
had to reply.... I have 3 kids and have never used balmex or any other butt cream for diaper rash,I brown flour in a pan (just flour) and let it cool of course. I swear one diaper there is a huge rash, next diaper hardly a thing, next diaper its gone. I swear! (my mom told me her mom did it and so on) And just think its only flour, no chemicals or crazy stuff. It does have a browned flour smell though, but it helps so much.
Principella
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:28 AM
brown flour? that is funny what our moms know! i guess i could try it, but we just bought the diapers that dont give her rash. do you notice different diapers give rash- or is it just my baby?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN