Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

New to group: TN Momma of a 19 month old :)

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 11:43 AM
  • 8 Replies
I thought I would introduce myself :) My name is Hanah. Just joined the group. I have a 19 month old daughter Mikaela. I live in SE Tennessee. I am 22 and a senior in college majoring in elementary education and ESL. I have been married for going on four years. We just celebrated 6 years together as a couple though last week. I love graphic design as a hobby and make my own myspace layouts, blinkies, siggys. myspace boxes, and other miscelaneous graphics!  I also love photography and literally have thousands of photos of my daughter alone! I have often heard the comment, "do you EVER leave the house without your camera?" LOL Anyway, hope to find some new friends :)

Hanah
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BestOfRed
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 2:55 PM

whats up just sayin g hello.. i stay in tn also nashville hope you have on here..

jmccurdy
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 3:32 PM
Hi I'm Jessica!  I'm 23 and have a 20 month old ( just turned today!)  I graduated college last year so I know what it is like to go to school full time (and I worked) and be a mommy!  I love your daughers name!  Its my favorite, I'm going to name my daugher that if and when I ever get to have one (fiance says we most likely will end up with all boys-yikes!).  Send me a message if you wanna talk!
Mommy2Mikaela
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:12 PM
Cool :) i love her name too but I didn't know it was so popular till after I named her lol. Now I hear people with her name (and middle name!) all the time. She will be 20 months on August 12.

Thanks for the welcome :) So far I have just been doing the polls lol

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
whalesmommy04
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:37 PM
Hi!  I'm Megan and I am 22.  I have a 2 1/2 yr old son and have been married for almost 3 years.  I live in NE TN, REALLY close to TN/NC line although next week we will be living closer to the TN/VA line . . . I am now (as of 7-27) a stay at home mommy--so excited about that!!  I like scrapbooking, reading and playing "sawmill" with my son.
Mommy2Mikaela
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:39 PM

I live in the corner of se tn next to the NC line too as well as the georgia line. =) I like scrapbooking too :) I have been wanting to start digital scrapbook also.

coopersmom1123
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:53 PM
Hey, im jenna im preggers with my first baby a little boy im naming cooper.  welcome to the group!
collegemomma
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:56 PM

Quoting Mommy2Mikaela:

Cool :) i love her name too but I didn't know it was so popular till after I named her lol. Now I hear people with her name (and middle name!) all the time. She will be 20 months on August 12.

Thanks for the welcome :) So far I have just been doing the polls lol

We share a b-day! I will be 20 yrs.  on aug 12. I am in Chattanooga and lil man will be 19 mo aug. 4.

Mommy2Mikaela
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:21 PM

Neat! I noticed your sn is college mama. Do you go to UTC or Chat State? I live about 15 minutes outside of Chattanooga in Cleveland.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)