Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
Hi all,
Okay, I had my baby shower yesterday, and got a lot of great stuff. Can't complain honestly. BUT...(lol) my bf's mom got us a stroller that we won't use (we already have one and if we get another it will be a travel system), and my gma got us a pack n play (which is all fine and good, but it's just not the right one and I can't get any more info about it as far as safety, practicality, etc) and neither of them gave gift reciepts. Instead of returning them and getting store credit that we really don't need, would it be wrong of me to sell the stuff on craiglist so that we can get cash and pick up one of the bigger items we still need (and can't get if we get store credit because it;s from 2 different stores...)??? It makes sense on one hand, because we really don't have the room to store things we won't use just so feelings don't get hurt, but on the other hand it's kinda mean in a way...   I dunno. I just want to be able to get what baby girl needs, so what do you think???

by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 6:37 PM
Replies (11-11):
Janaki
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:31 PM
I don't think it'd be wrong at all.  If you've already got it, sell it and get what you need.  I think they'd understand if you already have the stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN