Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Why is this happening to me now??

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:38 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hey everyone ! ok well today i dunno what is wrong with me ive been so sad today and all depressed. I had a good day up to my bf came home... i was in the pool with our daughter for a few hours today and then my bf came home  from work and started yelling at me cuz the house isnt 100 percent clean and he said i dont do nuthing when hes gone.Like i did 3 loads of laudry today, i clean the house in the moroning i done all the dishes. what else does he want me to do i have a 7 month old baby and im 16 weeks pregnant so i cant do everything at once. and then after he was finish yelling at me he  was like ok lets have sex? like r u kidding me he just yelled at me and now wnats to have sex when im feesding my daughter.... i dunnno what to do anymore i love him but i cnat handle today and hes never like this and now hes mad at me that i wouldnt have sex? what should i do? like sometimes i just feel like hurting my self...
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
shorty06
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:49 PM

first of all dont think of hurtin urself....u r pregnant and u have a child think about them....I have a 4 yeard old son and i am currently 18 weeks pregnant...i get in arguments with my boyfriend a lot but thats life its called stress.....sont pay mind to him and do wats best for u and ur kids....

candimairee007
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:49 PM
Same thing happens to me. Why do they think we do "nothing" all day? Do they not know that we have to keep up with a cute ball of fire? I don't think our significant others truly know what we're all about...But don't hurt yourself! Your babies need you! Just laugh at him. That's what I do to my hubby. When he gets mad that I don't do laundry I just smile and say that Spongebob was just a little more important today. Besides, it's YOUR house, you can do whatever you want. Take it easy. Tha'ts how I get out of depression. I just drop everything and take it easy with my baby Aidan. If you're still having problems, talk to me! =]
Loggiesmom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:24 AM
Happens to me too! You're not alone. When I was pregnant, I felt like I couldn't do anything but lay on the couch all day. Maybe he had a bad day at work who knows? But don't hurt yourself. Your babies need their momma.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)