Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

For kids with Eczema

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
I had to post because I am so suprised and releived. My youngest sister just turned 11 and has had really bad eczema since she was 3. We have never found anything to work and she has had to suffer with sudden flares and such for the past several years. Well last week we went to a dermatologist and the doctor tried to prescribe her this cream that has been tested on rats and can give you possible sking cancer, and only in some rare cases, there were death. Well OBVIOUSLY no mother will give that to her child so we looked into other products. After going through 10 lotions and creams we found Arbonne Baby Lotion. A woman told me how great it was, so me thinkinh "what the heck weve tried everything" I signed on and got the discount for the lotion.

It's been a week and my little sister is a new person. I couldnt beleive it, after 3 days no more redness and now her peeling and bumps are fading away. She uses it now twice a day ( before brushing her teeth in the morning and night) and we all are so happy.

Im just glad because she was suffering for so many years, and just two seconds ago she came into my room and gave me a big hug! LOL She left and I was in tears

im definetly going to buy the rest of the baby line for my own daughter
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
daydreaminmom
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:51 PM
Gentle Naturals (Disney's Baby Care) recently came out with a line of Exzema products specially gentle for babies and children including soothing bath and lotions as well as a cream for cradle cap. I'm so glad you found something that helps her and I agree no mom would dare put a product like that on a child!

s.johnson1229
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 10:01 PM
I am glad you found something that works. My dd has eczema and has been suffering from it since she was born. For right now the hydrocorisone cream along with the Eucerin lotion seems to be keeping it under control...but I know how tough that is.

s.johnson1229
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 10:12 PM
I just looked up the product on my website...I am thinking of maybe purchasing it for my daughter. If you can please update me on how the rest of the products work :)

OneToughMami
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 10:52 PM
I use Mustela Stelatopia oil and soap for my daughter. For a lotion on here I have this awesome gel like stuff called Aquatanica Spa.  I bought it all at  Bath and Body Works. (The one in our mall sells high end products.) I was told that sea salt helps with eczema and the Aquatanica all has sea salt and kelp in it. She has had awesome resaults. I heard the Arbonne products work well too.
trulymommy
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:03 PM

Quoting s.johnson1229:

I just looked up the product on my website...I am thinking of maybe purchasing it for my daughter. If you can please update me on how the rest of the products work :)

I don't know too much about the products but i'll send you some info
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN