Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:02 AM
  • 3 Replies
I am engaged and I have a 7 month old with the man I am engaged to. Before we had our daughter, we had sex all the time. We would have sex anywhere! Our sex life was awesome! Now we rarely have sex. He always tries to, but I just dont want to. I am a stay at home mom and I am very tired. I also have low self esteem about the weight I have gained from having my daughter. When I do have sex with him...he will want it every day. I can't do it every day. He says I hurt his feelings because I make him feel like I don't want him. I love him with all of my heart and I want him. I am just So wore out some days to do anything. How do I make him see that I want him? Do I just give in and have sex with him every day? I am afraid that if I don't he will find someone else to have sex with.

If you have any advice for me! Please comment back. We are getting in too many fights over this. I just don't know what to do.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
angel_bree
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:16 AM
if yur guy loves yu he should be able to understand that yu take care of his all day and a baby does take alot of time and patience.. and having sex nearly everyday after having a baby works for some ppl.. and right now it isnt for yu..if yur guy is gonna leaves yu just for sex then that what yu relationship was based on. yu see my baby's daddy used to have sex 5 to 7 times a day a week.. we dont do it as much but we still do..i have a 2 month old and i breastfeed and boy does she eat alot.. so i dont have ne time for that half the time.. also yu guys can be intament without sex.. after yu put yur baby down for bed yu can watch a movie together and have a make out setion.. like in-date thing.. just bcuz yu aint having sex everyday doesnt mean yu have to lose yur flame.. and if yu guys are going to get married he needs to understand yur limits as a mother and his wife. what i did to my bf.. after he got off of work i gave our daughter.. i just got done feeding her and i took our dog out.. he didnt really understand what i do while he gets to sleep his 8 hours and what ever he  wants to do. i came home and hes like im tired and aj wont stop crying... im like try doing that all day and then having someone trying to get in yur pants.. hes been more understanding.. i hope i helped.. and im sry its long.. i cant sleep...

lilmommy2too
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:22 AM
Yes hun i have the same problem!..
me and my bf used to have alot of intercouse b4 i had my son 3 years ago.. after my son was born it slowed WAY down... but when my son was about 1 years old.. we started gettting back into it again.. and sometimes if i said i didnt feel like it he would say things like "i dont turn you on"... or stuff in that sort...
well now i am 36 weeks preggo and we dont have intercourse as often ... but we do sometimes and I keep reminding him that soon we wont be doing nothing at all for awhile again... so that way it dont hit him so hard..
anyways just re-assure your man that you are still into him and that you would love to do something you just dont have the energy anymore and that maybe once your son is a little bit older you guys can get back into your old routine...

good luck!
forsythe5
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:23 AM
I had that problem but i am working on it i have three kids and a full time job outside of the house.  on top of that we work oppiste schedules so for a while he was lucky if he got some once a month.  but i was talking to some friends who have 5 kids and work full time and they have sex 5 times a week.  the said you make time you have to.  so now we wake up together in the morning and have sex.  it starts the day off so much better and you are in a better mood and i enjoy the time i get to spend with my husband before i leave for work its a great win all the way around.  once you start back up you will want him and want sex again try it ipromise
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN