Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

baby mama drama!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:16 AM
  • 12 Replies
Ok so my boyfriend and i have been together for about 2 years now..we have a 5 month old babyboy together.  He has a daughter from a previous relationship.  The girls mother calls him to talk about the little girl and what not, but lastnight she called his cell at 12 something A.M!!! He didnt see the call cause his phone was charging in the kitchen..i saw the missed call this morning..i don't mind her calling him but just not at that time. He hates when i touch his phone but i think i have the right to lol..he checks mines all the time so whatever. She works nights so it couldn't be about the girl and if it was.. why can't she call during normal hours?! So i want to confront him but then we're going to get into it cause we can't talk about anything! what should i do?? what should i say!?
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britme1027
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:21 AM
i hear ya she should not have called his phone that late at all . and youc ant really say anything cause its gonna make you look bad .i hate situations like that .you cant win for losing .no matter what or how you say it you are gonna be fighting with him .
chiakgyrl03
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:25 AM
Girl you baby mama drama sounds easy want to try mine out for size? I have two kids one is almost 3 and the other 7 months... well  my bf now hubby seperated for 18 months and guess what his stupid ass did? HAD SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM with this girl who SWORE SHE WAS ON BC... LIER!!! well she got pregn. and told him that she wasnt on bc and wanted him to be with ehr and that kid.... (I had my almost 3 year old no 7 month old at this time... ) I found out and was devistated... well the B!@#$ callled me one night at 12am on MY cell lookin for him. Asked if her BF Steven was there.. Ok now im pregnant with the 7 month old at the time, and he was getting deployed but she didnt know... told me he was cheatin on me and that he doesnt love me only her and that we are not married (even though i do remember getting the papers and everything) this goes on FOREVER... We live in completely different states but I wanted to drive the like 19 hours and kick her ass but i didnt.... cause im nice but i sure gave her a piece of my mind.... I dont mind when she calls to tell how her kid is, but im sick of his mom lying to me about what my hubby needs to call her back for.... but I do mind when is a private call and EVERYONE lies to me about HER CALLING make sme even more mad...

MAybe your bfs, ex was drunk? I tend to call weird people at weird times when i have been drinking, I would just ask her nicely what she needed and maybe that will be why?

Group owner of Kansas Military Wives heres the link check it out. Just started out!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/kansasmiltarywives

lilmommy2too
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:59 AM
I am not in the same situation thank god..
but the advice i can give you is...
just tell him that she called..
it will be better for you in the long run anyways.. who cares if you fight because you telll him that you seen the missed call..
if she calls him later and tells him i tried to call you last night but you didnt answer or something in that sort then hes going to know that you looked at the missed call..
and what if it was something important?.. if you say she works at night and stuff maybe something happened to his kid that she wanted him to know...
you never know what it could be.. so stop worrying about it and just tell him and get him to call her... and find out what she wanted...

thats just my advice but i hope you do choose to do the right thing..

good luck!
Tamika3
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:11 PM

nomphIf there was something wrong with the child that invovled him then yes she has the right to call but if she just calling for the hell of it then no because if he don't like you to mess with hie phone then something could be up with both of them. The other things they should have in common to talk to each other about it the child and nothing more because things can lead to much more then it could be. She don't need to be calling at that time no ways if the child is not hurt or sick. Check your man.

mybabygirlz
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:14 PM
I have been there too. My boyfriends ex used to bug us all the time for nothing. But if he is touchy about you looking at his phone you should wonder why.  maybe think about how to bring it up..don't just blurt it out.  if he freaks out ...just tell him how you feel and why it bugs you. and if he doesn't care...yoiu should think about things with him really hard. i am speaking from expereince here. good luck
Sadie85
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:16 PM

Quote:

Ok so my boyfriend and i have been together for about 2 years now..we have a 5 month old babyboy together.  He has a daughter from a previous relationship.  The girls mother calls him to talk about the little girl and what not, but lastnight she called his cell at 12 something A.M!!! He didnt see the call cause his phone was charging in the kitchen..i saw the missed call this morning..i don't mind her calling him but just not at that time. He hates when i touch his phone but i think i have the right to lol..he checks mines all the time so whatever. She works nights so it couldn't be about the girl and if it was.. why can't she call during normal hours?! So i want to confront him but then we're going to get into it cause we can't talk about anything! what should i do?? what should i say!?
Oh damn I know I'm gonna catch hell for this but here goes anyway. First of all, when you got with your boyfriend you knew that he had a daughter, and a baby momma. You have to deal with this. How do you KNOW that her calling at midnight wasn't about his daughter? And to call her "the girl"? What in the world is your issue? Why can't she call at normal hours? You tell me, if something was wrong with your 5 month old (103 fever, broken arm, etc) if you would wait until NORMAL HOURS to call him?! Oh boy. I'll stop now.... you shouldn't say anything because quite frankly it's none of your business. I know he's your bf and all but this girl and him have a daughter together (that you refer to as "the girl").. you have to respect that.

http://www.myspace.com/sadielankford2

My other myspace got hacked! Please add my new one!

annalisse07
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:19 PM

Quoting chiakgyrl03:

Girl you baby mama drama sounds easy want to try mine out for size? I have two kids one is almost 3 and the other 7 months... well  my bf now hubby seperated for 18 months and guess what his stupid ass did? HAD SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM with this girl who SWORE SHE WAS ON BC... LIER!!! well she got pregn. and told him that she wasnt on bc and wanted him to be with ehr and that kid.... (I had my almost 3 year old no 7 month old at this time... ) I found out and was devistated... well the B!@#$ callled me one night at 12am on MY cell lookin for him. Asked if her BF Steven was there.. Ok now im pregnant with the 7 month old at the time, and he was getting deployed but she didnt know... told me he was cheatin on me and that he doesnt love me only her and that we are not married (even though i do remember getting the papers and everything) this goes on FOREVER... We live in completely different states but I wanted to drive the like 19 hours and kick her ass but i didnt.... cause im nice but i sure gave her a piece of my mind.... I dont mind when she calls to tell how her kid is, but im sick of his mom lying to me about what my hubby needs to call her back for.... but I do mind when is a private call and EVERYONE lies to me about HER CALLING make sme even more mad...

MAybe your bfs, ex was drunk? I tend to call weird people at weird times when i have been drinking, I would just ask her nicely what she needed and maybe that will be why?

Group owner of Kansas Military Wives heres the link check it out. Just started out!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/kansasmiltarywives

this sure is baby momma dramma lol well i had a similar situation and he didnt want the chik so he told her that if it was his let him get a dna test and fo sho he did and turned out the kid wasnt his.so i told her to leave him alone and to go find her real baby daddy cuz my hubby only has one baby and thats my lil girl.and fo sho she left him alone.
annalisse07
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:24 PM

Quoting Sadie85:

Quote:

Oh damn I know I'm gonna catch hell for this but here goes anyway. First of all, when you got with your boyfriend you knew that he had a daughter, and a baby momma. You have to deal with this. How do you KNOW that her calling at midnight wasn't about his daughter? And to call her "the girl"? What in the world is your issue? Why can't she call at normal hours? You tell me, if something was wrong with your 5 month old (103 fever, broken arm, etc) if you would wait until NORMAL HOURS to call him?! Oh boy. I'll stop now.... you shouldn't say anything because quite frankly it's none of your business. I know he's your bf and all but this girl and him have a daughter together (that you refer to as "the girl").. you have to respect that.

if it was about his daughter she would had texted him or left a voicemail or atleast called like 5 times but it doesnt seem like she did.and this is my opinion and i respect your opinion.
Babyduche
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:26 PM
Well, I know that looking at the other's person's phone can be dangerous... I found pics of breasts on my ex's phone when we were still together and the best part about it I was in the hospital with severe morning sickness when he was taking those pics...  He was in another state and to be honest I really didn't care about those pics cause that girl was nasty and if he wanted that he can have it you know what I mean but I didn't confront him, instead I asked one of our mutual friends and he told me not to worry about it.  I finally confronted him about it during our breakup and he told me it was a joke to make those girls' feel good about themselves... I slapped him cause that's just wrong and plus, he was kicking me out while I was 17 weeks pregnant with his child so another chick could move in...  He's still alone and I'm glad on that but enough about being bitter.  I would just let it go for a couple days cause she just might of needed someone to talk to cause I know I have a bond with my ex cause of our daughter and sometimes just want to talk, even if someone else is in our lives cause sometimes you just need to hear it from the past.  I don't agree with her that she called that late but it might of been something bad that happen, like my dog of 13 yrs past away 2 weeks ago and I just needed him to listen to me and it was late at night when I found out.  You just need to trust your man cause in the end its between you two and if he loves ya, its just her needing someone to talk to.
chanchi
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:56 PM

Quoting Sadie85:

Quote:

it is my business cause he's my man..i know i have to deal with it..if it was an emergency she couldve call my house or text'd like everyone else said..she has the number..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN