Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Any advice? (posted on young mommas too)

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:10 PM
  • 2 Replies
So I went to Panama City beach this past weekend for a photo shoot. Me and a "friend" went out and started to drink the next thing I know I am in the hospital with Alcohol posining. Aparently the guy we were hanging out with just left me in the parking lot. I have no Idea what happened to me but now any time my husband gets close to me I get tense and want to cry. I have been raped before but I don't know what happened. I just know that I feel gross and like something happended. What do I do I feel so lost and scared. Please any advice will help. I know it was a stupid decision to make and I am kicking myself for making it I feel so stupid!
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amanda_simmons
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:41 PM

I would say you might want to seek some counsling. They can get things out of you that you don't remember because you made yourself forget it. You need to talk to your husband about it. Be open with him on how you feel so he doesnt think he did something wrong. Good Luck, sorry to hear what happened I hope you figure it all out!!

-Amanda

coopersmom1123
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:50 PM
Well, i think you should talk to your hubby about the whole situation, because he didnt do anything wrong.  Since you didnt know what happened i think the hospital should have done a rape kit thingy.  but i agree with the whole consuling thing because you can get selective memory with traumas.  and make yourself forget without knowing your doing it.  Talk to someone.  good luck and sorry you have to go through this...its never easy. i was almost raped but i escaped, and ran away.  dont feel stupid, hind sight is always 20/20 (as my mom says)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)