Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

BABY FOOD

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
IM BREST FEEDING AND MY BABYS ONLY FOUR MONTHS OLD AND MY MIL PUTS CEREAL IN HIS BOTTLE WITH HIS MILK EVER MORNING I'VE TOLD HER I DONT WANT TO GIVE HIM CEREAL YET, BUT SHE JUST IGNORS ME. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY WEBSITES THAT COULD HELP ME SHOW HE SOME INFO ON BREAST FEEDING AND WHEN TO START FOODS. PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT HIM GETTING CEREAL UNTIL HE CAN TAKE IT IN A SPOON AND SHE JUST COMPLETLY IGNORS ME LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE IM YOUNG AND SHES HAS RAISED 3 KIDS SO I GUESS I MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING...(P.S IM NOT YELLING ITS JUST EASIER FOR ME TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS I WRITE THE SAME WAYS IT JUST ME)
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MsRosati
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:29 PM
I have always like www.babycenter.com
samarasmama
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:27 PM
i started feeding my daughter cereal off a spoon at four months its not good in a bottle because its a choking hazard anyway usually the first solid introduced is cereal and breastfed babies need the extra iron in the cereal thats why if your baby is formula fed when babies get older and reject cereal they have nothing to lose. most people start cereal between four to six months my daughter was eating everything by six. i would go to babycenter.com
ryansmommy32207
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:30 PM
my sons been on baby cereal since 2  days old bc of the hospital with his gerd. it wont hurt him at all. yea you want to feed him with a spoon i feed mine with a spoon now. but if you put it in his bottles hes stays fuller longer and if you do it at night he might sleep through the night
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN