Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

My mans niece (kinda long)

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:27 PM
  • 0 Replies
Okay so me and chris have been together for years and so Ive become rather close to his family.  His nieces' and nephew call me aunt jenna and all that stuff.  But his oldest niece is really obsessed with my pregnancy.  Which dont get me wrong i think is super sweet.  but its real annoying.  Shes nine.  and shes constantly telling me what i can and cant do.  like why are you standing like that? you need to sit down.  or just stupid stuff like that.  and shes constantly talking about being at my house like 24/7 after i have the baby.  and even in the delivery room.  i told her that the nurses in the hospital wont let her in the delivery room because shes still a kid (which is true) and she got really upset.  But like i said shes nine, and i dont think a nine year old should stay at the hospital that whole time im in labor.  I dont want to be mean to her because i love her.  But i want to spend time with my baby without her around all the time.  Its like shes trying to be grown, shes all in the conversations that me and her mom have, and sometimes they are inappropriate for her and we have to cut the convo short.  We tell her to go away for a minute but she listens from around the corner and stuff.....i just dont know how to tell her nicely
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)