Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Need help from other single moms

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
I'm a soon to be single mommy.  My daughter is due  Oct 24 and I just simply bewildered by everything that is going on.  I really love the dad and he left me back in May, officially threw me out on Mother's Day and it really ripped me apart.  He's trying to be my friend again for the baby's sake and he just says a lot of crap saying how he misses me and etc...  It hurts more now cause one of the reason he threw me out was because he didn't want to admit he was going to be a dad with someone that he just pretty much met in November.  I was expecting it and I wasn't really suprise that it happen but it hurt really bad and still does.  He tells me he doesn't want to date me and etc... but last night he held my hand throughout a movie, he buys me dinners, he cooks for me, he does a lot of things friends don't do for each other.  I tell him all the time that it really is a waste of time cause I don't really forgive and forget cause well, he involved my pride and joy.  I found a notepad that he wrote with one of his friend's gf and it pretty much said how much of a drunk and whore he really is.  He was trying to mess around with a chick that had a husband and etc... and that he wanted someone to wake up beside...I was still sleeping beside him.. He denied my very presence, and I did so much for this guy, I gave him a place to live when his ex threw him out, I let him cry on my shoulder when everything seemed so wrong and now I"m left out in the cold and he tells me I'm not but I"m 28 weeks pregnant and he's only around when times are good, he never goes to the hospital with me and he doesn't get me my medicine when I have a severe episode.  I have no idea what to do, I know he needs to be out of my life but how can I do that to my daughter!!!

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN