Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chit Chat

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

It is so sad to have seen the decline in this group : ( 4 years ago, when Jayne was born, and I joined the group it was a hopping place! I really miss chit chat from everyone. We always slowed down in the summer because everyone was busy being out and about, but one year it just didn't pick up. I would love to se us get "back to the glory days" and have a busy, bustling group again. I am going to give the group till April and if there isn't a pick up in traffic I will close the group. I hate to do it, but if it remains this slow, it isn't a good resource for any of us.

So, if you want to see the group stay open let's hear your voice! Let's get to know one another and have a bit of fun again : )

by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nicole_m
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:37 PM

It's too bad this group isn't very active. We moved around a lot while my husband was in the military, and local moms boards like this were always a great way to find out info about the area and meet new friends for me and the kids.  I check cafemom once in a while, but when I have tried to contact other people who say they want to chat or make new friends I never hear from them, so I've kind of given up. Maybe others feel the same way.

MommyTails
by Group Owner on Mar. 3, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I know it! Some of my other groups have moved to Facebook. I don't like the groups over there though. I like how things can be organized on CM. Oh, well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN