Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrow is...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:29 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

the beginning of week 3 for me.  I am officially on the curves smart program now and love it.  I cannot wait to get in there tomorrow and see how well I do.  In the first 2 weeks I lost 4 lbs.  My official weight/measurement day isn't until the 23rd, though.  How is everyone else fairing?

~Meg

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bamawife
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Still week 3 for me but I burned 417 calories today!!

linsincanda
by on Mar. 16, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Good for you. I'm looking forward  to going this evening and weighing in. I'm just past my 1 month and I really enjoy it. Plus I have two little ones at home and an hour out of the house is a nice break.

Lindsy

bamawife
by on Mar. 21, 2009 at 6:14 PM

I really think I have a new addiction....curves!

photosbyheather
by on Mar. 22, 2009 at 10:27 AM

after being down for 3 months from a car accident i start back to curves on tuesday last week.

i am addicted again to  my curves. on friday i burned 501 carlories!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhhhh how i hope i can loose some of this weight soon..........

greetings from buckroe beach in hampton, va

heather

bamawife
by on Mar. 22, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Hey Heather!  Welcome to our group...I just finished my first month and tomorrow is my first official weigh/measure day.  I am excited.

~Meg

Adelle
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2009 at 1:50 PM

How are you guys burning 400-500 calories?  Both times I have used my smart card I am only burning 200?  Am I not working as hard as you are or what?

Hi!!!  Did you have a baby in the fall of 2008?  Do you now want to lose that baby weight?  Then join my new group @ http://www.cafemom.com/group/Fall08_wheightloss

bamawife
by on Apr. 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM

I usually burn between 370 and 405...The most I've gotten is 420.  I pay attention to the curves smart "thing" on each machine to make sure my range of motion stays in the green.  I do not chit chat like some of the other women do.  I feel like talking takes away from my concentration.  Good luck.

Adelle
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Quoting bamawife:

I usually burn between 370 and 405...The most I've gotten is 420.  I pay attention to the curves smart "thing" on each machine to make sure my range of motion stays in the green.  I do not chit chat like some of the other women do.  I feel like talking takes away from my concentration.  Good luck.

Me too.  At the end all my balls are green, except for like 2?  I don't do a lot of talking either  at my curves it is mostly older ladies.

Hi!!!  Did you have a baby in the fall of 2008?  Do you now want to lose that baby weight?  Then join my new group @ http://www.cafemom.com/group/Fall08_wheightloss

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)