Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

** Searching Work At Home...

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:05 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 41 Total Views

All I wanted was to Stay at home with my child and still contribute to the family's income...I was totally shocked at all the scams on the Internet that were targeting people like me.

I spent months looking, and did pay some "fees" (money lost) to find out about legitimate work from home. Our company offers a risk free introductory membersip fee for you to get ALL the information in your home for $29. (This is 100% refundable if not satisfied) During the month of December we are offering the entire information kit for ONLY $1. I researched about 13 companies or opportunities; None of them were able to offer anything more than a few surveys for pay, crafts to assemble, or mystery shopping.  (all of which were nothing more than hourly wages...not a true income)

I am very excited to now earn reliable income and help others do the same.

I am working at my own pace and I have met and Teamed up with some
Awesome Women, Professionals, Retirees, Single Moms, College Students and others...that have the same Goals as I DO!

I would love to share this opportunity and give you all the information. Just visit our
website, and I will contact you with the details. 
www.workathomeunited.com/4lifedreams

There's nothing to loose- It's just information that will help you make an educated decision that may change your life and future dreams!!!!!  Best wishes to you on your search and I do look forward to sharing more about this amazing journey to becoming financially healthy!!!

Leslie

dreams4life2008@live.com

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)