Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Future Awaits! Start Today, Make Money Tomorrow!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 46 Total Views

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to add a posting to this forum and let you know that I am a real person working from home.

I never thought of working from home until I lost my job.  I have a background in computers, web design (six years for the Department of the Army), experience as an executive assistant and three degrees.  Well, I still couldn't find a job.  I have a young baby at home and I was really hoping to find something that worked for me.

Well, I just started with AmeriPlan and I LOVE what I am doing.  The training is great, the support is great and I started making money the first week (and I have the check stub to prove it)!

So I just wanted you to know that I am a real person, not a scammer.  Trust me, been there and done that.  I have lost more money than I am willing to admit. 

Call me or e-mail me and I would love to explain it further in a non-threatening, no pressure environment. 

BONUS!  Right now you can start your business for only $25, that is half off the regular price.  This promotion ends on January 21st!

ANOTHER BONUS!  If you click on my website and listen to our presentation you will receive our prescription card as a FREE gift just for listening!  

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)