Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JULY SPECIAL FREE TO JOIN .......HURRY ONLY A COUPLE DAYS LEFT........

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2010 at 7:15 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 112 Total Views

Hi everyone ! I am paying $ 15.00 for referrals & commissions on all items sold !!!! $ 1.97 for a week to test drive it and see if it is a fit for you. After that it is $ 19.95 a month for everything ! And I mean everything ! I tried years and tons of businesses before this one. I spent a fortune in the past without any money in return. I am talking thousands of dollars !! This opportuniy is fantastic. I love the set up and the people. Everyone is helpful and works as a team . If you need help and I cannot do it we all pitch in. I am telling you we are a family ! I made 2 referrals my first week ! You can make money right away ! It is a great company and we are expanding by the second ! You have everything to gain and nothing except $ 1.97 to loose ! Try us out . No pressure ! If you are not happy after you can drop out !

Income Potential :
Based on a conservative average of $20.00 per item, see the below chart for income potential. (Profits may vary)

COMMISSIONS OFF ITEMS SOLD :                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Sales per day   Profit per sale  Profit a day   Profit a month   Profit a year

1                       20                  20                      600           $7,200.00
3                       20                 60                     1,800          $21,600.00
5                       20                 100                   3,000          $36,00.00
20                     20                 400                 12,000          $144,000.00
30                     20                 600                 18,000          $216,000.00
40                     20                 800                  24,000          $288,000.00
50                     20                 1000                30,000         $360,000.00                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         REFERRAL PROGRAM:( Best of the Best !!!!! )( Make $15.00 a referral !!!!)

Many of our consultants also work on the referral program so they can generate extra income. Did you know that if you refer 1 a day, you can earn $450 a month.

Refer 2 a day, you can earn $900 a month.
Some of our consultants are referring 3,4 and 5 a day!

The good news is that there is not another company out there advertising what we have! It's an open market! What you do with it is up to you!Great Opportunity to work from home, on your schedule for a gift basket and flower company.
We are not a mlm.
Complete Training
No inventory or shipping hassles
Bi-weekly pay.
for interview visit:http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/Angelina.html & http://www.labellabaskets.com/Qstore.cgi?AID=1937 . Please call with any questions toll free 1-888-215-4415 . When signing up please use my referral # 1937 or I do not get credit. Thanks , Angelina DiAntonio # 1937
by on Jul. 30, 2010 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)