Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seeking Motivated Moms To Join My Team! Member of BBB...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:29 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 46 Total Views

If you'd love to have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home, I invite you to learn more about Ameriplan!  

We offer an exceptional training program, which is done 100% from home and at your own pace, We also provide you with 4 e-commerce websites and train you on how to best market your business! 

Our compensation plan has changed for 2011 - meaning the income opportunities with our company are now EVEN GREATER! Join us now and you'll be glad you did!!  

About our Opportunity:  

Our mom-friendly health benefits company is seeking independent business owners to work in 2 capacities. One position involves recruiting and training people just like you to work from home.  

The second position helping people save money on their dental services, medical services, and more by enrolling them in one of our discount benefit packages. Work one or both positions!  

Be willing to work a minimum of 10 hrs per week and set your own PT/FT hours. We offer great pay with benefits. Full training provided. Must be self-motivated with an upbeat attitude and a can-do spirit. Phone & computer w/ internet required. Must be 18+. 

Please visit http://www.myhomecareerchoice.com/ for more information.  

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Best of luck to you!  

Association of Women in Home Business: Founding Member

Please CLICK HERE to join the Association of Women in Home Business 

"Right now you are one choice away from a new beginning." - Oprah Winfrey

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)