Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would love to have you on my team

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:56 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 80 Total Views

You are invited to my live webinar Sun.-Fri 6:30 pst or 8:30 cst.Go to www.gwb.world and listen to the business presentation.

I work with a publically traded company.Our ticker symbol is (WRMT). You can check us out on Yahoo Finance

or Stock Trade to see that my company is very solid. We have exclusive and innovative products that we develop and produce.Our latest being wearable technology the HELO Health and Lifestyle Oracle.We also have the latest mobile phones in the World. No one has what we have. Listen to the webinar then get back with me if you have any questions and or ready to change your life.

Pat Delaney

World Global Network

731-364-2325

731-225-0278 (cell)

by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)