Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll help you build a team before you even commit to the business...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:53 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 38 Total Views

I have a few businesses, but the one I recommend you check into is MyWorldPlus. Especially if you don't have any experience running your own business. I know a lot of people are afraid that it'll be a challenge to build a team, so they shy away from starting their own business. This opportunity is so great that we will start building a team for you before you ever have to commit to the business! I thought it sounded too good to be true when it was presented to me, but it's not. Here's why...

After doing the tour, you have a temporary space held for you for free on my team (with no obligation). You have until the following Thursday to decide if you want to join - all while watching your team grow without any effort from you. And, there's only a $50 fee to join if you decide to do so. I only waited about 12 hours before paying the fee. Why? Because there were already 3 paid members placed on my team (and nearly 400 prospects under me). In only a week, I now have 108 paid members on my team, and I have only personally enrolled 3 of them. This is unheard of in another other home business I've been with (and this definitely isn't my first). It's the first time I have ever made a profit in the first week.

And, the product is ideal for the country's current economic situation - it helps people save money on things they already buy, at stores they already shop at. That's right, you don't have to sell anything. Just help people save money! And, you get to take advantage of the discounts and savings too. I have saved about $26 in the last week.

I have a strong background in marketing and sales, so I'm an ideal business coach and team leader. One of my other businesses that I have with my husband is helping people learn how to grow their business online. You can check out our other website for that as well. Please let me know if you have questions. I'm here to help you succeed. Click here to take your free, no-obligation tour and see if this opportunity might be right for you. (please use this link and not the one in my signature. I help my team get their first 3 enrollees, so I'm working to support a new team member right now).

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)