Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need 10 Ladies who would like to make $700-$1000 extra a month!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 51 Total Views

I need 10 Ladies who would be interested in starting their own business from home helping others lose weight. I only have room for 10, what you will be doing is helping others lose weight using our program. We are backed by doctors all over the US, we are sponsers for the upcoming version of The Biggest Loser, we are moving and moving fast so if you want in, now is the time. Our revenue has grown 5 times over in just 3 years. You will be fully trained and will be certified. You can get the same certification by going to school and paying thousands to get certified. Even if you need to lose weight yourself...why not make money while you lose weight. You would be a walking billboard!  It does cost $350 to get started but you get one weight loss program for free and you get your weight loss clinic on wheels which comes with everything you need to get started with clients and training manuals. The certification alone is worth way more than the $350! If you are passionate about helping others, then we need you. I can't tell you how awesome it feels to watch others and help others lose wieght when they had never been able to before! It's awesome! and OH so rewarding. What would you have given to be part of one of those other companies when they first started, like Pampered chef or Mary Kay! You can help and become a Pioneer for this company. Don't get lost in the croud and miss out! Now is  your chance!

here is a recorded call about us and why the Owner started this business and it tells you how much you can make as well! Once you have listened to this, email me at sdwalker@texoma.net  and let me know you want to get started!

1-712-432-1286
security code:267798 #
 be sure and press the # sign
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)