Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where my mommmies at?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 10:40 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 315 Total Views
Hey moms,
I'm a 25 year old mother who lives in philadelphia.  I am currently a 1st grade teacher and a student at Capella University.  I have various friends but they aren't parents so they don't always tend to understand my situaution.  As a result I'm looking to connect with positive women who are understanding of the challenges of motherhood, and to possibly form a social group.
by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BEY
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2007 at 5:54 PM
Hello.  I am a 30 year old stay at home mother with a 18 month old son.  I looking to be  in a social group for mothers, too.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Patricia
Patricia Mommies Check out and join my group at CafeMom
tml30
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2008 at 9:12 PM
Hello, I'm a 31 year married mother of three boys ages 12, 9 and 5months.  I have many friends but tend to stay in the house and have gathering in my home I love to entertain and often have get togethers in my home with my friends and family. So if you just need to have general conversation and need some advice or just need to vent I'm here.  I used to work full time in a rather risky job, but I after my last son I am trying the roll as the stay at home mom I'm really not sure how long this will last.  I've been working since I was 14 it is killing me to saty in the house all the time.
kttrusty
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2008 at 12:16 PM
I'm a 37 yr old, workaholic mom (LOL) of 7. I'm looking for the same as you all ladies, a social club to be a part of. I don't know of any in the area. Maybe we can start our " own" social group. How does that sound to you?
phillymommie
by on Apr. 20, 2008 at 12:17 PM
Hi All,

My name is Nikita Barnes.  I am a 30 yr. old  married mother of 3 located in the SW section of Philadelphia. I maintain a healthly home enviorment for my family, work a full time JOB and run a home based business.

Please keep me posted on what ideas you ladies come up with.
Jaydensmom213
by New Member on May. 4, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Hey Moms....I'm Germaine. I am a 35 yr old mother to a 17(soon 18) yr old daughter and to a 2 month old son. I decided not to go back to my risky job until Aug. I have been out since August last year due to a complicated pregnancy. I am so bored at home I dont know what to do. I am thinking I may need to change my due date back to work. If any social clubs are forming please let me know. I am more than willing to join and meet and greet moms such as myself.

Vedanurse
by New Member on May. 9, 2008 at 10:40 PM
Hello Ladies, My name is Daveda I am a wife and the mother of four children. Ages 15,8, 22 months, and 7months. I am 33 y/o and I just became a nurse this month. I live in the logan section of the city. I am looking to connect with positive African American women to chat with and exchange stories. Feel free to stop by my page and chat or forward friend invitations
sunrisewithme
by on May. 13, 2008 at 4:46 PM
hello to all my name is nicole and i am a 24 year old mom of 2 boys ages 3 and 7 from philly as well look forward to talking with you all soon
Believe in those who believes in you
strwberrysunkis
by on May. 19, 2008 at 10:00 PM
Hey ladies....I'm not in Philly. However, I'm 15 minutes from philly.....I'm a 30 year old happily married mom of 1 beautiful princess. I'm currently a SAHM and would love to meet other positive-minded mama's.
Mommyrealtor
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Moms, I am the Northeast Regional Director for Mocha Moms Inc which sounds like a great group for you all to investigate for some activity. We meet bi-weekly at Enon during the day and at night at a Barnes and Noble book store. Our actvities range between the day and evening to give everyone a chance to participate.  Our premise is the stay-at-home mom but we cater to all moms. Please let me know f you need furher informtaion. Thanks

Tomika Bryant, Realtor, e-PRO

http://www.TomikaBryant.com

blackbeauty28
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 6:07 PM

hi i am brandi, a 30 year old mom of two daughters and a wife of a wonderful husband and i reside in north philly.im a sahm who goes to college online to earn my associate's degree in criminal justice. im here to connect with positive women and possibly befriend some hopefully.bow down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)