Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two Philly Contests

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2008 at 7:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 217 Total Views
Two Local Contest, Two ways to win!
This might be the easiest way for you to start a savings plan for your child. The Association of Child Daycare Providers, Inc. www.phillychildcare.com has an open contest for the cutest holiday photo.

We are GIVING AWAY $200 in prizes!!! Why? Because we have a website and forum chocked full of information for parents and daycare providers. We want folks to use our site, make themselves at home and share info with their friends and families.

We currently have 6 pictures and 9 children entered, and I know everyone, LOL! Upload your photos and compete.  If you can't figure out how to upload your photos then go to a FREE photo hosting site like Photobucket.com and insert the image code in your post. 

If you have any problem using the forum where the contest is http://forum.phillychildcare.com, I will help you get your photo uploaded.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The EXIT REALTY WATERFRONT GROUP is GIVING AWAY a HOME!!!
Go to our website at www.exitwaterfrontgroup.com after you apply call me RIGHT AWAY!

Monica Wright
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
Realtor
Call 267-242-6304

I am committed to providing you with the most complete information on available housing and financing options in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas. I offer a level of service that exceeds your expectations. Willing to take on the long-shot. No matter what your circumstances I will try my best to help you realize your real estate related dreams. Please take a moment to browse the EXIT REALTY website to learn more about the greater Philadelphia area, available homes, financing options and exciting programs and seminars offered by THE WATERFRONT GROUP
We offer First Time Buyer programs and work with SELLERS who want to optimize their property's worth.
I create a unique and appealing marketing campaign for every listing that is submitted to the MLS.

EXIT REALTY relates to us, and I can relate to YOU!!!

CALL ME NOW 267-242-6304
by on Jan. 6, 2008 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gregswife05
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2008 at 10:52 AM

HI HOW DO I ENTER INTO THIS CONTEST LET ME KNOW PLEASSE GODBLESS.

phillychildcare
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2008 at 9:13 AM
if you let me know which contets your interested in...I can direct you better
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)