Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Problems getting over him

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2008 at 9:09 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

Hello I am a single mother of 4 and I need some help. I was with this guy for 7 months. When I met him I wasn't looking for a relationship, I didn't even think he was my type. But love happened and we decided to become a couple. It was good he was there for me like no man has ever been. If he saw I needed something he was right there. However the love started to die down and he started making me feel like I was in the way. So feeling something was up I checked his voicemail and got my answer. He has messeges from different woman saying they couldn't start their day off unless they talked to him. I was crushed and decieved, I never seen him as the sneaky type. I broke up with him over this in early december. About 2 weeks into the breakup we decided to be friends and still have sex. BIG MISTAKE. I wanted him back to bad for that. I told him we could no longer have sex because it was making me hold on to something that wasn't there.. We stopped. I stopped calling him. My cousin passed away February 22nd of this year,  and I took it hard. .I sent an email to my ex saying i needed him and if he ever misses me and wants to come around to chill, not to hesitate to call, He called and on the sex tip we just picked up where we left off.

One of the chicks he was talking to while we were together left him comments on myspace. When I left a comment on his page she would leave about three more just to rub shit in my face. So monday I left a comment on his page and clearly directed it to her. He has been ignoring me every since. He never went this many days without calling me, e mailing me, or returning my call. I feel like a fool because I just slept with him on Sunday.

I take it now, that it's officially time to let go and move on .  It hurts sooooooooo bad, I really thought we had something.

by on Mar. 21, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gregswife05
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2008 at 12:08 AM
hey girl how are you be strong this could be the best thig for you both you just want to settle down and be a family and on the other hand he still wants to play games just be patient god will send you that night in shining armor godbless you sister if you ever want totalk i'm here and i'm from philly also godbless.
Mommyrealtor
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2008 at 8:59 PM
Love should never leave you feeling this way. It sounds like you were both in different stages of your life. He was not ready to make the committment that you needed. I suggest you continue to enjoy your single life and make the best of it. When it is time, God will send your special someone to you. 
blackbeauty28
by on Oct. 22, 2008 at 8:12 PM

first of all let me tell you that it is hard getting over someone you love but you have to stop telling him one thing and doing another because he is just going to use you up. You have to rid yourself of him for yourself before you wind up with a child by him from your sexcapades and you would really feel obligated to him. Here is a little trick I did to get over my ex: I just wrote down all the pros and cons that he provided in the relationship and if the pros overweighs the cons then you go for it but if the cons overwigh the pros than you let go but it already sounds to me that he cheated through the relationship so there is no point but just try it .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)