Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoption Memory Books & Holiday Photo Cards

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:45 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 623 Total Views

Hi my name is Tommi, and thank you for welcoming me into your group.  I have a 2 year old daughter, Anabelle, who came to me from the beautiful country of Vietnam.  The adoption of my daughter was by far the most amazing experience of my life.

Not only did I bring home my precious baby, but I also brought home thousands of amazing photos and memories.  When friends or family came to visit asking for pictures of our journey, I had few to show them as they were all tucked neatly into my computer's hard drive.                                

Finally, I decided that the memories of my daughter's adoption were much to precious to leave sitting in storage so I gave them a home.  I created a beautiful hardcover Digital Scrapbook of our journey, which now sits proudly on a shelf in her room waiting for the day that we peek down memory lane :o)

After sharing my creation with other adoptive parents, both International and Domestic, including my friends with Foster children, they all fell in love.  Most wanted so badly to have their precious memories bound as a keepsake for their child, but most found it hard to find the time or was unsure of how to or where to start.

After over a year of creating Customized Digital Scrapbooks for my fellow AP's, FP's, and biological families, I decided to create a website in which I may offer my services to more people in hopes of creating an amazing keepsake for their little ones.

For a peek at my work, please check out my website:  http://www.ladybugsandredthreadscrapshoppe.com/

If I can be of any help at all, please drop me a note.  I am here to answer any questions that you may have, and we can walk through the process hand in hand.

In addition, we are also taking orders for our Customized Holiday Photo Cards.  By purchasing your Holiday Photo Cards at http://www.ladybugsandredthreadscrapshoppe.com/you are also sending a smile to a child across the world. 5% of each order directly benefits the children of Vietnam through our charity Moms for Vietnam.  Our current efforts are focused on Typhoon Ketsana relief packages, which include emergency food and blankets.  This terrible storm left hundreds dead and thousands without shelter.  With your purchase, you can help make a difference this Holiday Season!

Are cards are designed for every family and every budget, making each and every card only 0.95 cents!  Please take a peek at a few samples below and visit http://www.ladybugsandredthreadscrapshoppe.com/ to view our entire 2009 Holiday Photo Card Collection :o)

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mysa
by Member on Dec. 6, 2009 at 10:20 AM

work you are doing!! I love it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN