Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

Hi all

My name is Nancy. My son is Daniel. I'm 46, married for almost 18 yrs to a man that i met on a blind date 25 yrs ago... I have lived  in north jersey my whole life. I have been pregnant 3x. The results were 2 miscarriages and one  very premature birth. My baby lived 6 weeks and then passed away...I wanted to be a mom very much. I knew that adoption was what my husband and I shouyld do. Daniel is an amazing child. He is my whole world, and I love being in it. I am vey acyive in his life. I am one of 3 class moms. he just started cub scouts. I'm the den mom....

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mysa
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Hi nancy0705!! Hope you like it here!! I wish you all the luck on your journey thru adoption. I am on the same boat as well.
If you need someone to talk to, do not hesitate, post or send me an e-mail!!
Once again, WELCOME!!!

BE STRONG!!
good luck

Marcia ....baby gift

SalBac
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Hi Nancy,

Welcome to the group.  I can tell you embrace motherhood, and I'm sure Daniel is happy about that!  Adoption is an amazing gift, isn't it? 

I'm always glad to meet other moms who adopted in their 40's, like I did.  We're waiting for a second child, and every day I'm aware that our daughter is getting older and so are Daddy and I!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)