Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's it going with Your Coastal Biz??

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2008 at 1:35 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 338 Total Views

It's been a little quiet on the Coastal thread - are we all busy with our families or how is it going for you all??

Any struggles that you care to share and we can all help each other??

Hugs,

Viola
Coastal Wealthbuilders Home Business

by on Aug. 25, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy26ohmy
by Member on Aug. 26, 2008 at 11:36 AM

Hello!

Well it's going. LOL  How are you doing?

God Bless!  Iisha Klausing ~Mommy to 6 beautiful children!! 

Become a Home Based Travel Agent - Click Here!

COASTAL WEALTH BUILDERS! ~Earn $1000 or more per sale!

deb_thang
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Ack!  It's alive!  hands over eyes

Tee hee. 

Me - I spent some time wandering through the wilderness due to a dumb mistake.  I bought some "other" leads that helped to waste my money and spend two weeks pursuing a bunch of answering machines and disonnected numbers.  Back on track now, and I'm determined to follow the system to a T from here on out!

Rom. 8: 38-39 Nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little. Edmund Burke

My Coastal Vacations Home Business - An Exceptional Opportunity!  http://thecoastalwealthbuilders.com/deb/

mtnmom5
by Member on Aug. 27, 2008 at 9:02 AM

Just remember that with the CWB system you can generate leads on your own - and they are like candy compared to boughten leads! =)

Have your website link in all your signatures, create a blog, write articles etc... with time you will be able to have people coming to you - instead of buying leads...

It made a big difference for me when my advertising budget went down - have any of you tried the Brilliant Exchange  leads?? You can get 50 for $79 and I have made several Premier sales with those leads...

Viola

Coastal Wealthbuilders Home Business

TJandAnnasMom
by Group Owner on Sep. 14, 2008 at 10:52 PM

Hey ladies!

Did any of you have a lady contact you last week and get her site set up? She called me when I was on my way out the door and I let her know where to find you :-)

Online advertising does work. I haven't done anything with any of my sites for months now and I still have people contacting me.

Have an awesome day!

Lora

on phone TJandAnnasMom ~ Lora

mtnmom5
by Member on Sep. 15, 2008 at 8:51 AM

Hey Lora - yes I had a gal call me and she got her system all set up with the CWB ... thanks. ;-)

You  are so right - it takes some time to get 'out there' but once you are there, it really does work.

Take care!

Viola

mommy26ohmy
by Member on Sep. 15, 2008 at 11:53 AM

Hello!

Well I had someone who contacted me again and said they were interested, but then again she said she had something come up so she had to use the money she saved.  This has actually been going on for about 3 1/2 months. LOL

I haven't purchased leads either. I've had a few leads come in the past month, so I've been working on them.

Have a great week!!!

TJandAnnasMom
by Group Owner on Sep. 16, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Quoting mtnmom5:

Hey Lora - yes I had a gal call me and she got her system all set up with the CWB ... thanks. ;-)

You  are so right - it takes some time to get 'out there' but once you are there, it really does work.

Take care!

Viola

Great! Good to know she is in good hands :-)

Iisha - just hang in there. It will happen as long as you don't give up! You are looking for the people who are looking for you right now. Not when they decide to get serious. Sounds harsh, but it's true. Get yourself out there. However you decide to do it. Be it leads, online advertising, or hitting the pavement putting up flyers (those actually work). Remember it takes people an average of 7 times of looking at your message to see that you are there. You may have to put a flyer up at the post office 10 times before someone gives you a call, but if you don't give up, they will call! :-)

mtnmom5
by Member on Sep. 18, 2008 at 12:20 AM

I so totally agree with Lora there - even if you only made one sale by hanging up a flyer - it is worth it, and it's free - lol

There are so many ways to advertise that are low cost or no cost - it just takes some time to build it up... do SOMETHING every day to get the word out about your business...

Here are some ideas on what to do every day. If you do it faithfully every day, you will generate your own leads before you kow it!

1)place two or three ads on Craigslist ( you have to place them under services>small biz ads) 10 min

2)post in a few forums  - 15 min

3) write an article about anything related to working at home and submit to several article directories like goarticles.com , ezinearticles.com, etc... 30 min - 1 hour

that will get you started and it WILL yield results if done consistently!

:-)

Viola

TJandAnnasMom
by Group Owner on Sep. 18, 2008 at 8:09 PM

I so totally agree with you to Viola! :-)

I get the most of my contacts from forum posts and the second most come from the articles I have written. If you are really out there to help people, it will show and they will come looking for you!

mommy26ohmy
by Member on Sep. 19, 2008 at 1:38 PM

Thank you for your tips!  The leads that I've been getting are from mostly forums, which is wonderful because they have been free. LOL

In fact I just had another one come in today. wooohooooo

When you recieve a lead what are the steps you take?  I want to make sure I'm doing things right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)