Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi i'm new here and am looking for friends

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:44 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 826 Total Views

Hi i'm Tara i'm 24 and a single momy to a beautiful ball of energy named JaidenDawn, who is 2. We live in Ottawa and go to Witchita every 2 months for Jaiden's neurologist apointments and i'm just looking to make some new friends here in Kansas.

Thanks

Tara

WAHM to JaidenDawn 06/07
Our lives go on after seizures, just slower
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmygirls-rdkr
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Hey there, I'm pretty new where I live and just started on this cafemom.  I moved to Miltonvale from Wichita two years ago and I guess I am too shy because I still have no real friends here.  I know a few people but don't hang with any of them.  I have four daughters. (technically two are mine and two are my husbands, but they are all MINE) so why does your child go to the doctor in Wichita? 

TaraBeth2007
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2009 at 6:23 PM

They were our best option. The drive isn't bad when you know your daughter is getting the best care.

WAHM to JaidenDawn 06/07
Our lives go on after seizures, just slower
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
stargatefan84
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Hi My name is Rhoda and I am from Kansas. If anyone wants to add me as a friend you can.

Mommybear09
by on Jun. 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Hi, I am Lisa I live in Ozawkie and have a 2 yo son.

kerbear79
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:02 AM

Hi, I'm Keri and I live in Wichita.  I also am looking for some Kansas friends :)   I suppose I can be a little shy sometimes but would like to get to know you ladies too.

kansasmom1978
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Hi, I live in Emporia.  I will be going to school at Neosho Country Community College twice a week starting in August!

bluebug210
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Hi Tara, my dd is 13 and sees a nuerologist in Wichita too.  We go to Dr. Shah.  We live west of Wichita and I am shy too, since I don't have many IRL friends. 

julc316
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:39 PM

new to the group,mom to seth still trying for baby number two. l from salina ks feel free to add me as a friend, looking for kansas friends. gettting married in mayl 26,2012 at sunset park in salina ks in front of the waterfalls.

julie

sweet_mama84
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 4:56 PM
My name is bridget. I am a mom of 2 boys. We live in paola kansas. It is maybe 30 mins south of kansas city on kansas side. Looking for friends in the area.
momof2cuteboys
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2011 at 2:44 PM

Quoting julc316:

new to the group,mom to seth still trying for baby number two. l from salina ks feel free to add me as a friend, looking for kansas friends. gettting married in mayl 26,2012 at sunset park in salina ks in front of the waterfalls.

julie

oh that will be so pretty.  My old boss had a conference there or by there and she took pictures it was really pretty.  Congrats on getting married!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)