Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Im new

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

Hi!!

I'm Lori and I obviously joined this group to make friends.  I live in Topeka w/ my 5 kids and husband.  Although I know alot of people I would like to make some really good friends. 

Loreleii

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
rawmama770
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:07 PM

hey kansas; i am new to this group i belong to other cafe mom groups and everyone is from everywhere else besides kansas, i thought about starting a kansas group, then figured out DUH just type in kansas and here you are. 

well anyway i live in south central/western kansas i have two daughters ages 8 and 26 I am an old mom LOL im 45. and man do i feel it alot of days. I am bored most of the time, even tho i do work outside of the home. so send me a message. i text ALOT on my phone so if u wanna chat let me know and we can keep in touch through out the day. my yahoo is is spanky67529. I really hope to hear from ya'll real soon.

Loreleii23
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Wow it's so nice to meet other's close by. I text a lot too. I sent you an invite and put you on my yahoo messenger.  My yahoo is Loreleii_1111@yahoo.com

Lori

Quoting rawmama770:

hey kansas; i am new to this group i belong to other cafe mom groups and everyone is from everywhere else besides kansas, i thought about starting a kansas group, then figured out DUH just type in kansas and here you are. 

well anyway i live in south central/western kansas i have two daughters ages 8 and 26 I am an old mom LOL im 45. and man do i feel it alot of days. I am bored most of the time, even tho i do work outside of the home. so send me a message. i text ALOT on my phone so if u wanna chat let me know and we can keep in touch through out the day. my yahoo is is spanky67529. I really hope to hear from ya'll real soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)