Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first hair cut (photos inside )

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:54 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 269 Total Views

ok so I know are LOs are almost or already 3 years old but we just now had kamons hair cut for the first time we waited so long cause until he was a year old he never had hair and then once he did get it i loved it so much and just could think of getting reid of his baby hair it made me sad to think of it being gone :( ...so we keep it well so many ppl keep telling us how pretty are lil girl was we just got tired of it and broke down and took him to get his first hair cut with daddy...it was so cut and sad all at the same time...he was such a big boy and just set there while the lady cut his hair....I was wondering how old was everyone else LO when they had there first hair cut?

Kamon and daddy on there way into the barber shop

Kamon while he was getting it cut

Kamon and his daddy after they got there hair cut

he looks so grown up :(

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mook
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 10:52 AM

We had cut our daughters bangs, but just got the back cut for the first time for her 3rd Birthday! She loves it! It was so long and she had curls, but I saved them in a little bag.    Most of it was dead in the back, uneven, and she would never let me pull it back so it always was in her face and ended up in her mouth. Now it is so much better!  So Anyway, I can't believe we went three years without cutting the back of it.  A little different with boys and girls, but I think it's cool that you waited this long too!

donetta85
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM

my sons hair grows really fast and thick so his first haircut was 3 months old and every 3 months since then.

MommyTatum
by New Member on May. 27, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Very cute!

Love313
by Member on May. 27, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Quoting MommyTatum:

Very cute!

madisons_mommie
by Member on May. 27, 2009 at 11:37 PM

How handsome!! And the fact that daddy and Kamon got thiers BOTH cut at the same time! I'm sure he thought that was very cool!! Cute. I still can't bring myself to cut my DD's hair. Its really thing but its getting so long in the back -and its growing in a "V" shape in the back so....IDK. Its fine for now. Once its starts thickening up and stuff we'll worry about it then! Luckily she's good about letting me fix it and she keeps it where I put it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)