• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the area

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 315 Total Views
Hello,
My name is Laura, I currently moved into the area few days ago. We moved here from san diego area, I'm looking for play dates or mom groups for my daughter and I. We have a daughter that will be 2 in november. I love meeting new people, and going out. I'm a stay at home mom at the moment,
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
keolove08
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:59 AM

Hi Laura!!  I'm also new to Tehachapi.  We moved about 2 months ago from the Palm Springs area.  I have a daughter who will be 3 in Sept.  I'm hoping to find a moms group so we can start making new friends=).

Karisma_Thomas
by Member on Sep. 6, 2011 at 9:23 PM

i have been looking for other mothers to have playdates with at the park. my son is 18 almost 19 months and I have a sister that has a daughter the same age. we're always looking for other mothers.

new2tehachapi
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Hey Laura!  I have a daughter that just turned 3 and one that will turn 3 in October.  I'd love to talk to you more and maybe try to get together at a park or something... I'm a stay at home mom who moved here a couple weeks ago and I am looking forward to meeting other moms.

blessedmom303
by Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Hi Laura, My name is Brandie I'm a SAHM of 2 DD is 5 and DS is 4.  We just moved here the first part of Aug.  I would love to meet up sometime for some play dates.  Looking forward to getting to know you more...Welcome to Tehachapi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)