Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop looking for the bad...concentrate on the good!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:40 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

How long have you been looking to work from home? What is stopping you from taking the next step to making those dreams a reality? If you think about it..every single one of us has been where you are right now.  Everyone will ask why they have to 'pay' to work from home.  It's pretty simple.  If you owned a Hallmark, it wouldn't be 'free' to run.  Most of the business opportunities you will come across on Cafemom, do have start up fees but none really that will break the bank.  Everyone is trying to make ends meet and now that 2011 is upon us, why not take the next step?  I am a stay at home, work at home mom of 6..his, mine and ours...all girls :)  The oldest of the group is going to be 20 next month :(  the youngest is 4 going on 20..I mean uh 5..I searched for a LONG time and finally found the perfect fit for me, but I did go through a lot of junk along the way and spent WAY too much money on things that I shouldn't have.  I don't regret any of it though because it made me appreciate my business even that much more because I know and see what Ameriplan has done for so many of us.  I have been with the company for almost 3 years and there hasn't been ONE single day that I didn't want to stick with it.  We have a lot to offer and if you are ready to take that next step, just let me know and we can talk.   In the meantime, you can look at my sites and please, feel free to ask any questions!! Be well and take care..and the best of luck!!!   Lisa

www.myhomebusinesspays.com/lschlemmer

www.everyonebenefitsplus.com/lschlemmer

www.deliveringonthepromise.com/lschlemmer

www.freedomathometeam.com/lschlemmer  <~~the largest and fastest growing team with Ameriplan! 

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)