Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction of Sorts

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:43 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

Hello i am Silver! I'm 36 mom to 4 wonderful little heathens ages 14,9,8 and 2.. i am loud mouthy and a full time student.. I live in Clayton and till tonight didnt know there was a group for people in my area..

<------Click The Pic To Join the Adult Fun

“The plot-bunnies in my head are gay,But they’re breeding anyway!”

"Marrying a smart man with an ivy league education doesn't mean that you can claim his IQ as your own.--so sick of posers."

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TKsMommie
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 7:52 AM

Well there is a group but it is quite dead in here!  We have tried to get it going a few times and interest seems to be up so maybe its about time to try again!!  Looking forward to getting to know you!!

silvercrow
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:42 AM

I look forward to meeting you too... i have a very sick perverse sense of humor and ideals that most dont like so i dont make friend here or in RL easily lol..

Quoting TKsMommie:

Well there is a group but it is quite dead in here!  We have tried to get it going a few times and interest seems to be up so maybe its about time to try again!!  Looking forward to getting to know you!!

TKsMommie
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:08 AM

The fact that you are aware makes you ahead of the game for most people!  At least in my book!  I have a hard time making close friends too, so I understand!!

Quoting silvercrow:

I look forward to meeting you too... i have a very sick perverse sense of humor and ideals that most dont like so i dont make friend here or in RL easily lol..

Quoting TKsMommie:

CDPmom08
by on Dec. 6, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Reaching out to the ladies...hello...i am keshia mother to 3...son 8 twins b/g who r 2 and been home since they were born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)