Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

admins needed for the group

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:23 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 613 Total Views

the group is in desperate need of administrators.  please let me know if you are interested.  the last few months i have barely been able to log in.   my son is 7 now and has autism.  he also has sensory integration disorder, and get ot after school.  we are having a hard time with behavior right now, and he doesnt want to do any school work, i know its a phase, but it is just taking up all of my time.  especially when i have to leave work to get him several times a week.  

as admin you would have access to the group member list, calendars etc.  you can set up events, chats or remove/delete inappropriate posts.  you can also lock posts if they become too heated and a cooling off period is needed. 

please respond to the post or send me a message if interested.  i need some help and it would be good for the group... we can have several admins

thanks

Maggie  

christian moms raising special needs children -owner

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sassymomntx1961
by Group Admin on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:49 PM

I can try and help.Im not sure how much I will be able too lol but ill try.Im not working right now w/ my daughter out of school.We have been doing testing and had our 1st occupational therapy appt this week and still going to have a few more.Maybe this will help me also get my catalog business going so I can help more.I like helping and maybe I will be helped also w/ my daughters needs.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Regenia41
by Group Admin on Jun. 29, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I can help as needed.  Francesca will be back in school in kindergarten in August.  We have therapies 2 afternoons a week and are trying to keep her busy.

mama2mygirl07
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 8:07 PM

I can help i am on alot and dedicated to the Lord n my special daughter

diaflora
by Member on Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:23 AM

I think I am too new on this site to be of any help. But I know a therapy that might help your son. It has helped my friend's children greatly so much so that she did all the training and is now working for the company after seeing the results first hand. http://www.littlegiantsteps.com/ I am doing the program myself and pray that my daughter will see changes in me so she is willing to do it too.

MrsFought
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:35 AM

I am interested.  I am a stay at home mom, so I do have some time to put in.

buzymom93
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 6:39 PM

i am new to the group, but could help out.. i am a wahm and have some time... just let me know

Christian Homeschooling Mamma to two wonderful, busy, animal loving boys... Mario, 18yrs, and Isaiah, 6yrs

Check out my blog:    http://ourcrazyhomeschoollife.blogspot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)