Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please pray for my friend and her 3yr old ds.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 285 Total Views
My friends husband came home from work last night and told her he wanted a divorce and she never seen this coming. They have been married almost 6 yrs and together for 8 yrs. They have a son who is 3. She is in nursing school and works 2 jobs as well. He works in construction,electrical and hvac. So they both work crazy hrs. Anyway she says there marriage has been great and they haven't had any problems. Just 2 days ago he was on FB saying how Blessed he was a great wife and son and talking about how lucky he is. Then just a few hrs after he left his wife and son he is on FB looking for a room mate.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sassymomntx1961
by Group Admin on Jul. 12, 2011 at 2:33 AM

Does she have a support system like family,church other friends like you that can help?God wont give her more then she can handle.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

billiejo79
by Member on Jul. 12, 2011 at 12:09 PM

She updated on Facebook sunday saying he came home and wants to work on things. He feels that miscommunication is the problem. An he also wants her at home. An yes they live by both of their families. Church she hasn't gone in alone time.

Quoting sassymomntx1961:

Does she have a support system like family,church other friends like you that can help?God wont give her more then she can handle.

sassymomntx1961
by Group Admin on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Glad he wants to work things out.I think they need to get help like family counceling so they can work on understanding each others needs.I wish them all the best.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)