Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my children with seizures!

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 173 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I have 2 children that have seizures and it hurts to see them have one and cry,cry,and cry. I know that god can heal them of these seizures. please pray for my children in your prayers. when my son was 3 years old he had a seizure and the doctor gave me some medicine for him. my son is now 13 fixing to be 14 this month and he is still on med. for his seizures. my daughter had her first seizure back in 2008 and she is taking medicine. my daughter all so is taking depression medicine and she is 15 years old. 

by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Evana
by Member on Jan. 10, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Aw... Be praying for you!

sassymomntx1961
by Group Admin on Jan. 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM

praying

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Mommy4Love42
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM

My prayers go to you. I have Epilepsy myself and have lead a group of young adults which most of them have had seizures since they were infants. I can't even imagine what it is like as a mother witnessing your own child go through that. I'm sure it is tough. I have witnessed it though with a mother and a daughter. I only know what it is to go through them personally and I would never wish this on anyone! There has been so much progress in the research of the brain in the past 20 years, so we as a human race are on the right track. I have had seizures since I was 23yrs old and I am now 43. After many meds, doctors, and hard times, I have now been seizure free for 3 yrs. I am stronger for it and this whole experience has developed my faith even more. So, there is hope.

God be with all of you! 

johnsmom98
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Hi there!  new to this site and going crazy with the seizures my son has been having for past 2 years.  He has tried different combinations, but seems seizures increasing.  Maybe hormonal also because he's 13? what seizure meds are you children are?

Thanks....

mary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)