Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello! I am new to group

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

Hello! I am a mother of a 10 year old that was diagnosed with AD/HD at the age of 5 and just recently diagnosed with Aspergers. Having lots of trouble this year with school. Feeling like my back is against the wall and finding there are not many support groups out there in my area. Hoping to find help with other moms that might have the same problems. Thanks :)

by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Xat
by Member on Mar. 16, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Welcome to the group! My son is 6 and has adhd and is autistic. We have been having problems at school since he started. You are not alone, I have found a support group on here for mom's that have children on the spectrum. If you message me sometime I'll let you know the group name. I don't want to break any group rules by promoting another group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2Cor915
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Hi!  All the moms here have kids with some sort of need.  What is great about this group is you have moms who LOVE God!!  This unites us and He gives us support in order for us to support each other.  Welcome!

Mom to 3 awesome kids, whose son's very special brain forgets to tell him to Just Keep Breathing.
sassymomntx1961
by Group Admin on Mar. 17, 2012 at 11:53 AM

welcomeFrom Tx.My dd has adhd,odd,severe emotional disorder and pdd and she just turned 11 mid febThere is moms here that know what your going through and can help w/ support,encouragement and and ear/shoulder if you just need to vent.GOD doesnt give us more then we can handle.He knows your the right mom for your child.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN